List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
6abbf8c1598f06b3e9e5dcdab3aadb91.png

It’s Hawthorn. Have apparently requested his medical info too.

He's a shjit bloke, not well liked by team mates.
Just watch a Port warm-up, does everything on his own away from team mates.
Has done bugger all to warrant the hype for 2 years either!
Good point. We have standards on who gets to play for Richmond these days, personality and character first followed by ability.

I would look at Kieran Collins from bulldogs. Pick 26 from the 2016 draft and just got delisted

Liked him in his draft year. Bit undersized for KPP probably that third tall/broad type. If I remember correctly the big knock on him was his speed. Funny he didn’t get more than one game at the dogs though.

Liked him in his draft year. Bit undersized for KPP probably that third tall/broad type. If I remember correctly the big knock on him was his speed. Funny he didn’t get more than one game at the dogs though.
194cm not really that under sized

He's a shjit bloke, not well liked by team mates.
Just watch a Port warm-up, does everything on his own away from team mates.
Has done bugger all to warrant the hype for 2 years either!
Would still excite clubs though , his best is pretty good, has too many flat games to over pay , ess blues hawks would pay a fair bit to get him over I’d say

Brendon Fevola actually did agree to come to Richmond and all was agree to terms and it was done deal

When he went back to Carlton with his manager to tell them that he was leaving, Pagan said there is no way in the world you will be traded and they Doubled his salary to stay

Fact
Can confirm he has said so himself on the Footy show a few weeks back

Just gonna chuck in my 2c on the players T71 has brought up.

Every club would love Cerra, I'm in the camp that he'll be staying at Freo, even if he did leave trading our first (16-22ish), Bolton (who as much as I like him, hasn't taken his chances at the top level and has gained no value during his time at RFC), and Moore (I don't rate Moore highly) wouldn't be anywhere near what we would need to offer Freo to get the deal done. Cerra, unlike Bolton, has held his value, if not improved it, only mark against him is that this year's draft is supposed to be very good at the top end.

Don't care for Wallis, just a slightly taller Miles. Easy pass.

The GWS boys;
Hopper will be an absolute jet, can't see how we can get him unless GWS are at the bursting point of the cap, he'd have to nominate us, and GWS would have to accept unders to get him off the books, and even if that were the case they'd have a stack of players they'd rather ship off than Hopper.
My understanding is that Setterfield won't be leaving GWS. He'll also be a very good player, but he'll be a very good player for GWS and not another club.
Just don't get the Lobb idea either, good player, reckon he's a better ruck than he is a forward, but doesn't do nearly as much as Nank around the ground, can't see him fitting in the team with Nank, Jack and Lynch.

Looking forward to watching Lynch kick 8 against the Blues round 1 next year.
GWS are stuffed cap-wise: they loaded right up expecting to have had won a flag by now and were going to deal with the aftermath while basking in the glow of a premiership. It hasn't happened, and now they need to off-load quite a bit of talent as they simply cannot afford to keep all their stars on the inflated contracts they will demand.

GWS are stuffed cap-wise: they loaded right up expecting to have had won a flag by now and were going to deal with the aftermath while basking in the glow of a premiership. It hasn't happened, and now they need to off-load quite a bit of talent as they simply cannot afford to keep all their stars on the inflated contracts they will demand.
If any Club is keen on any of thier stars this is the year to strike. given they seem to lack depth they could be in a bit of trouble going fwd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back