List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t see Bolton going to another vic club rkn if he thinks that he will land back in vic he will stay with us

He’s barking up the wrong tree if he wants overs from us. He’ll either get what his given or it’s a trade back to WA.

I dont want him. When has he ever got BOG In an afl game, he is not that talented, he is over rated, and not required

To be fair, he has been best on in a few AFL games.

Would Jack Steven ever leave the Saints? He’s the only one I’d want from that rabble. He’s 28 now and may start to realise he probably won’t taste premiership success with his current club.

He is shit. Two years ago maybe, but right now he isn't worth even looking at.

Fremantle receive - Tim Kelly, Shai Bolton
Geelong receive - Richmonds 2018 1st Rd (Pick #18)
Richmond receive - Adam Cerra

Steak knives if/where necessary

Lock it in.

Cerra reportedly about to sign a two year extension.

Cerra reportedly about to sign a two year extension.
Really? Last two articles on him have been "Cerra insists he won't sign until end of season" and "Cerra is absolutely gettable".

What's the latest?

Really? Last two articles on him have been "Cerra insists he won't sign until end of season" and "Cerra is absolutely gettable".

What's the latest?

Just based on what was posted in here a day or so ago.
Apparently his manager said they are working on a two year extension.

He is shit. Two years ago maybe, but right now he isn't worth even looking at.
In comparison to Cotchin, he’s averaging more kicks, handballs, disposals, marks, goals, inside 50s, frees for, effective disposals, clearances (both centre and stoppage), rebound 50s, bounces and metres gained. He also has a higher disposal efficiency. For someone who is “shit”, he is vastly superior to Cotchin in just about every key statistic. Steven has also copped a lot of tags this season whereas Trent has copped how many? Plus Steven has been playing in arguably the worst midfield in the AFL.

He’s a prolific and tough inside mid who also gets it on the outside and can break lines with his pace. You’re absolutely kidding yourself if you think he’s “shit”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In comparison to Cotchin, he’s averaging more kicks, handballs, disposals, marks, goals, inside 50s, frees for, effective disposals, clearances (both centre and stoppage), rebound 50s, bounces and metres gained. He also has a higher disposal efficiency. For someone who is “shit”, he is vastly superior to Cotchin in just about every key statistic. Steven has also copped a lot of tags this season whereas Trent has copped how many? Plus Steven has been playing in arguably the worst midfield in the AFL.

He’s a prolific and tough inside mid who also gets it on the outside and can break lines with his pace. You’re absolutely kidding yourself if you think he’s “shit”.

Sweet. Now go watch him and tell me is better than Cotchin.
Steven nearly won the game for Melbourne last week, allowed Viney to win three center clearances in a row.
Bloke runs one way and lacks any hurt factor, not exactly a recipe for success. 2 years ago he has had hurt factor, now he plays like an an-accountable Reece Conca.

1.) I would rather Shai Sign a decent contract and sign, I like him and what he has to offer and see him as a Walters type Mid/Wing/Fwd
2.) If he was to be involved in a trade for Cerra , Im cool with Bolton+#18 for Cerra - Kids a class act

3.) WATCH OUT FOR THAT SNAKE IN THE GRASS SILVAGNI
would not surprise me if that pr!k offers Ralph Carr a $500k deal for Shai and then low ball us in a trade then try to puch Bolton into the PSD on a 3 year $500k deal. ...................... Exactly the same as the Lemon deal

1.) I would rather Shai Sign a decent contract and sign, I like him and what he has to offer and see him as a Walters type Mid/Wing/Fwd
2.) If he was to be involved in a trade for Cerra , Im cool with Bolton+#18 for Cerra - Kids a class act

3.) WATCH OUT FOR THAT SNAKE IN THE GRASS SILVAGNI
would not surprise me if that pr!k offers Ralph Carr a $500k deal for Shai and then low ball us in a trade then try to puch Bolton into the PSD on a 3 year $500k deal. ...................... Exactly the same as the Lemon deal
Not even ralph is that cruel to send shai to the carlton penitentiary

Sweet. Now go watch him and tell me is better than Cotchin.
Steven nearly won the game for Melbourne last week, allowed Viney to win three center clearances in a row.
Bloke runs one way and lacks any hurt factor, not exactly a recipe for success. 2 years ago he has had hurt factor, now he plays like an an-accountable Reece Conca.
You said he’s shit. He’s not. You’re wrong.

Crows fans turning on Milera. Would do a swap for Bolton if Bolton wants out.

Reckon Milera would go well in our side. Has pace, good skills. Would be well tutored by Shedda too.

I think most agree with you but if he's already chasing bigger contracts now after proving exactly nothing then he can **** off because he will never fit the Richmond way.
Lennon was doing the exact same thing in regard to contract chasing and we all know how that turned out.

If he wants to chase a bigger contract elsewhere, I have no problem with it as long as we get the best deal possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back