Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we just apply for a Priority pick? The closest teams to us on the ladder have done one or more of the following:
"tanked"
Cheated Salary cap
Been given multiple first round picks
Drafted multiple KPF when they needed KPD
Deliberately traded out players to go as quickly to the bottom as possible
What about Brisbane? :eek:

The worst part about it is we have the cursed pick now. Macrae and Wingard tried to buck the trend, but Scharenberg has put it right back in Cursetown, USA.

Am I the only one happy that Melb got pick 3. We wouldn't of upgraded to their pick 2 because they want Brayshaw and he won't be there at pick 5. So now we can trade for pick 3 and select Wright or McCartin.

Really was not expecting them to get band 1, pretty damn pissed off tbh. Would maybe be feeling a little better if we got band 2 for Higgins, I would love to see the difference in those twos contracts, I mean only a few days ago the reported deals were exactly the same.

Anyway, pretty much no chance McCartin or Wright slip to us now, if Pies get pick 4 then maybe but definitely cant be too sure about it even then. Keen to move up, not sure what I want to give up though. It just puts us in such a ****ing worse situation all because of Melbourne once again I'm ****ing sick of it.

Oh well I guess if Melbourne hold onto those 2 picks at least their will be two failures off the board before we even pick. Knowing Melbourne they will pick Ahern or some shit.

Am I the only one happy that Melb got pick 3. We wouldn't of upgraded to their pick 2 because rhymes want Brayshaw and he won't be there at pick 5. So now we can trade for pick 3 and select Wright or McCartin.

If your happy to trade out Hrovat or Wallis because thats what they want for a 3 pick upgrade. Beyond a joke!! Once again we get bent over by melbourne.

Massive in the context we decide to trade for Pick 2, Everything falling into place now. Zaine at Pick 61 leaving which leaves us flexible with Picks

What about Brisbane? :eek:
Sorry, want me to edit to add them in?
Absorbed another club and took away our Priority pick in a draft where we would have had pick 1 and got a KPF (Lloyd)....
Actually I think I covered them with gifted multiple first round picks!!!!

The worst part about it is we have the cursed pick now. Macrae and Wingard tried to buck the trend, but Scharenberg has put it right back in Cursetown, USA.
He was injured when they took him though ;)
Anyway..
This sickens me.

"Deserve"? "DESERVE"?!

eh, thats it
I am done, I am going to go 'cry' & play some FIFA now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute travesty. Can someone please give me Peter Gordon's email. I am going to beg him to take a stand on this. The afl is quickly losing a supporter in me. They do not want us to win a flag, instead they'll gift one to the cheats.

This sickens me.

"Deserve"? "DESERVE"?!

Deserve some luck? He's a f***wit of the highest order.

This is a team that all but admitted to tanking and have serially p***ed picks up against the wall and hampered the development of players.

They've had assistance from the AFL to get a coach, a CEO and God knows what else.

The only thing Melbourne deserves is a kick up the a***.

They cannot just hand out pick 3 for a hack like Frawley just because the stupid cashed up Hawks want to blow their money because Lake and Gibson are coming to the end.

This years opening ambit claims are particularly hilarious, even by day one of trade week(s) standards.

AFL list managers are some of the best trolls in the known universe.

Btw. All you guys pissing and moaning about Melbourne getting pick 3 may want to redirect your anger at the Hawks for meeting his ridiculous pay demands. Free agency is wonderful.:rolleyes:

Until they reveal the "secret herbs and spices" in the compensation formula, conspiracy theorists will continue to dine out on this stuff. Because it's just so obvious that they cooked this up outside their actual framework and had been planning so for quite a while.

Any way at all that we could package something up to have a crack at 2 and 3??? Take wright and McCartin??? I can't see it.
2 and 3? Not unless we give up something we'd be insane to give up.

Yeah but our luck is like a bum finding two dollars. There's is like a billionaire winning the lottery.
Faaaarrrrk them!
Yeah but we know how well they go at the draft table, turning potential good young players into useless spuds is their thing. Pity whoever they select with these early picks, that's what I'll be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back