Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one was totally unaware the Sth Launceston Bulldogs actually had the WB Robo dog emblem? are we affiliated in some way?

Bontempelli being interviewed on future stars now.

Bontempelli being interviewed on future stars now.
Cheers for that, sorta made me want to get him again :p

I just think that a player like him who is a good run and carry midfielder with good skils but who can also be a tall marking target through the middle or even up forward would be really important to the team.

Waited the whole show to see the Bontempelli, but it wasn't to be. A stupid bird decided to fly into my house and was going psycho so I missed it, lol.

Cheers for that, sorta made me want to get him again :p

I just think that a player like him who is a good run and carry midfielder with good skils but who can also be a tall marking target through the middle or even up forward would be really important to the team.

Definitely love the tall mids around the 188-190 mark with our first pick so we can have a little more marking height to our midfield. Be that Sharenberg, Kade Kolodjashnij, Bontempelli, or Lennon they'd all fit in quite nicely.
Then all we'd need is a mid-sized utility like Sicily (I'd take him second round cause he can play just about everywhere and kick goals when up forward) to take the Bob Murphy role in the future, a 3rd tall defender (JK), and lastly a small like Anastasio or Stokes at the last pick. If we trade into third round I'd grab Thorp or maybe get a late pick and role the dice with Foster anyway we'd like to fit the holes in our list this year. If we get Crameri for nothing that would be a bonus.

1st round - Bontempelli/Billings/Scharenberg (In that order)
2nd round - Acres (doubt he will be there, prob go around 15-20)

Would be stoked Bontempelli/Acres would lock and load our midfield. Next year in the KPP draft look at a KPF.

Sharenberg though I still think that is best case scenario for us, I doubt he'll drop pass the top 3 :(

Good to here that Foster is playing again and kicked four goals though
Who did they have being taken at pick 3? Kelly?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard a couple of users mention Jayden Foster in the list and trades thread - anyone got any info on him? He is a father son pick yes? Kicked 4 for Calder yesterday in a final. Someone said he was a full forward which had me a tad excited...

Heard a couple of users mention Jayden Foster in the list and trades thread - anyone got any info on him? He is a father son pick yes? Kicked 4 for Calder yesterday in a final. Someone said he was a full forward which had me a tad excited...

hasn't played that much is around the 195cm mark and plays KPF and yes he is a father son, so we could use a late pick or a rookie pick and get him.

196cm, 90 odd kg's, hasn't had a great year by anyone's standard. Might be taken by us as a late rookie selection. One game isn't going to make anybody take him, he's going to have to keep playing and showing us what he's got. Very speculative at this stage.

Bontempelli struggled again today. I'm totally against recruiting him, he just doesn't step up in the big games.

Lennon on the hand does. I want him
That's happened a few times, in regards to Bontempelli. Is he maybe another case of being hyped up on potential?

That's happened a few times, in regards to Bontempelli. Is he maybe another case of being hyped up on potential?

He had an excellent month, so there was a basis for the overhyping. But I think some people got caught up trying to be different (calling him the best midfielder in the draft for example) and were solely looking at his height/potential. He's been a 10-20 pick all season, and nothing has changed. In my opinion at least.

He had an excellent month, so there was a basis for the overhyping. But I think some people got caught up trying to be different (calling him the best midfielder in the draft for example) and were solely looking at his height/potential. He's been a 10-20 pick all season, and nothing has changed. In my opinion at least.
What do you think about Lennon? Reckon we would be reaching to take him at 4? I'm starting to like him the most out of who I think will be available.

Cheers mate, always enjoy reading your mocks.

What do you think about Lennon? Reckon we would be reaching to take him at 4? I'm starting to like him the most out of who I think will be available.

Cheers mate, always enjoy reading your mocks.

I did my write up of Lennon today. Compared him to Robert Murphy for you Doggies fans. Like I said, I had him going at 4 once but now have him more towards the 8-12 area. Don't think it would be too much of a reach ultimately, all depends on whether or not you see him playing midfield though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back