Strategy Trade and List .Management thread 5 (...the post coitus cigarette. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What makes you say that?
A hell of a lot of smoke out there, and a Crows fan that I trust is resigned to him wanting to head to Vic. Would still surprise me if it happened but there's enough substance for me to think that it's potentially more than the standard Saints fan bluster.

A hell of a lot of smoke out there, and a Crows fan that I trust is resigned to him wanting to head to Vic. Would still surprise me if it happened but there's enough substance for me to think that it's potentially more than the standard Saints fan bluster.

Bizarre if true, Crows effectively conceded they won't win a flag with this group

There's some serious overrating of Stringer on here. He's played a handful of decent games in two years. No-one is prepared to trade on Stringer 2015, because he no longer exists. Stringer 16 & 17 weren’t that great. And then there’s the added problems about his penis and his wallet....

The morning bores on SEN posed the question ‘Who would you trade for - Jack Watts or Jake Stringer?’ Now you and I would say Stringer naturally. As did the presenters. But they had to think about it. Is Jack Watts worth a top ten pick? Not a chance. Melbourne will pay his bus fare across the Nullabor.
Watts has achieved absolutely nothing in his career, zilch.
Stringer has already achieved more than what 95% of 'above average' players achieve in their whole career and he is 22. Even when he was supposedly shit he has won our goal kicking 3 years in a row and in our premiership year.

Last edited:
God I hope it doesn't involve pick 3
It won’t. It’ll involve what they get for Gibbs. They’ll probably turn Gibbs into Smith and Kennedy which sounds like good business to me. That, plus Rockliff and the blues look good next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got told Bulldogs have told 3 clubs the top ten pick is only way they will trade stringer...

Not on any circumstance will they move him on unless they get it.. Geelong,North,Essendon..

Same person said Dogs tried for Abblett hard... he was not interested and deal is done with Suns and Motlop and another pic

Impey and Trengrove met with Eastern wood and Bonti and are desperate to play at dogs ....

is impy seeking a trade? or just bs?
According to the Port board, Impey's dad asked Trengove to look after him just before Impey's dad passed away.
The two are close and it may be a handshake agreement that if we sign Trengove we trade for Impey too.

Just got told Bulldogs have told 3 clubs the top ten pick is only way they will trade stringer...

Not on any circumstance will they move him on unless they get it.. Geelong,North,Essendon..

Same person said Dogs tried for Abblett hard... he was not interested and deal is done with Suns and Motlop and another pic

Impey and Trengrove met with Eastern wood and Bonti and are desperate to play at dogs ....

Motlop is a free agent .. try again

Motlop isn’t part of the cats deal for Ablett as he is a free agent...

Imagine this for a starting centre-square squad next year:
Tim English (I know its early, but can basically play as an on-baller so very handy)- 205 cm
Marcus Bontempelli- 193 cm
Jack Macrae- 191 cm
Jake Stringer- 192 cm (know he is leaving- so likely Josh Dunkley- 190 cm)
* Say we use Dunkley instead we would have an average height of nearly 195 cm in there (nearly 196cm if we use Stringer). Pretty scary if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back