Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If true, WCE would be livid at this leaking. Knowing they won't pick Reid regardless destroys all of their leverage in a trade. Why would North trade for pick 1 if who they want will be available at pick 2?

Sam McClure has also said Bailey Smith will be traded this year. Dude is full of shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happens if the Eagles do pick him though? He just doesn't play footy?
Teams stock up draft picks for a 2024 trade

But West coast won't take him and waste a pick

They learnt from the North-JHF

Teams stock up draft picks for a 2024 trade

But West coast won't take him and waste a pick

They learnt from the North-JHF
Can teams do a live trade, that is Eagles take Reid on the night and then trade his 'rights' to North?

Can teams do a live trade, that is Eagles take Reid on the night and then trade his 'rights' to North?
Sadly not, we aren't at NBA level of trading

What is likely to happen, WC will hold out till the draft pick trade window opens after the trade period to see what North can offer.

get a huge package for Pick 1, which i strongly believe the reason AFL gave them so many picks. Is so West Coast can take it for Pick 1

I find that very hard to believe.

He’s definitely the best prospect in the draft.
Not for me. Jed Walter is my pick as best, and I really think McKercher becomes a star at AFL level.

Curtin either becomes a good defender, or a huge mid. I can see the risk/reward with taking him high. Goddard as a defender type player.

Who do we prefer gets pick 1?
What’s the best scenario that’ll impact our pick 5?
Definately want North to have pick 1.

If WC retain it, it sounds very likely North go McKercher & Watson with 2 & 3 leaving Hawks to take Duursma and then probably forcing us to take Curtin as best available or reach slightly for Sanders who doesn’t really play a need for us in 2024.

If WC trade it it’s more likely to go:

North - Reid
WC - Curtin
North - McKercher or Watson (probs McKercher)
Hawks - Duursma
Dogs - McKercher or Watson

It’s still a pick too far for comfort that we will get one of McKercher or Watson but much more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back