List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eagles fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Keys you may like to sticky this post & move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread if you have one.

Are you serious? Just call Adam Simpson, Simpo on here and watch the kiddies come out to play.
What a ******* terrible job he’s done since Sam Mitchell left.
Go Simpo!

Port having only pick 73 in the draft is interesting - they have also lost Duursma (albeit with a couple of players coming to them). They also don't have next year's 1st either.

Straight sets but they're backing their list for a flag tilt I guess.

On another note.

Ben cousins handing the jumper to Reid would be a real significant/water shed moment.

While cousins has been flirted around the club it would I'd say mark the official return of Benny boy and it would be some sort of statement in an official capacity (not seven news)

Have bad boy Ben cousins seemingly mentoring Harley reid (by having the first photo and handshake with Reid on draft night)

Perhaps they both can flip the bird at the media in their first media photo alas cousins at Richmond

Port having only pick 73 in the draft is interesting - they have also lost Duursma (albeit with a couple of players coming to them). They also don't have next year's 1st either.

It has been delicious from Port.

13 in a row sign stinkley for 2 more year then completely shit the bed for the rest of the season.

Over pay for spuds like zerk ( reverse coleman ) thatcher and no footy iQ Esava .
Trade their future 1st , contracted winger duursma who i thought is better than any player they bought in and all their draft picks.

We just need rioli to get comfortable enough to start doing stupid shit again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure it was Colin Young on Trade Radio saying Lycett was flying over for a mates Wedding. I could have heard that wrong was only half listening.

He did say that he was flying to a mates wedding

Didn’t say where

Can see them throwing a few hail Mary's at mature age talent from the SANFL/WAFL/VFL to top up even more.

They are going all in for that flag

Links?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“While there was plenty of noise around West Coast’s prized No.1 pick in the draft the Eagles are leaning towards retaining the selection.”

Geelong play tough guy on Ratugolea rejecting their PtA's first offer of 24(25). Play hard ball and end up getting that second-round pick (currently No.25), plus the steak knives of a fourth-round pick (currently No.76) and a fifth-round pick (currently No.94).

Have to ask was it worth making a prick of yourself for 76 and 94 (which you probably won't/can't use)?

Geelong play tough guy on Ratugolea rejecting their PtA's first offer of 24(25). Play hard ball and end up getting that second-round pick (currently No.25), plus the steak knives of a fourth-round pick (currently No.76) and a fifth-round pick (currently No.94).

Have to ask was it worth making a prick of yourself for 76 and 94 (which you probably won't/can't use)?

In fairness 76 is likely to be active - with all the academy and father/son picks it may end up in the early 60s or even 50s - but yeah this is the result of the two biggest campaigner clubs at the trade table not willing to budge for 9 and a half days.

Sorry but didn't you guys have a massive tanty over 'Norf' and get it banned from the main board? One of the all time fits over nothing. It would be like us crying over Weagles.

Port (Est. 6380 BCE) are the preeminent purveyors of preciousness, but your comrades on that board melt with the best of them.
I got warned for using Norf on the main board but have noticed others also using this term.
I didn't realise how touchy some people are.i thought you were not allowed to use four letter words but thought Norf was allowable.

I got warned for using Norf on the main board but have noticed others also using this term.
I didn't realise how touchy some people are.i thought you were not allowed to use four letter words but thought Norf was allowable.

No derogatory nicknames for any club on the main board - but North fans do indeed often get tetchy about it.

Hasn't stopped 'Weagles' being a common nickname though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back