List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eagles fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Keys you may like to sticky this post & move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread if you have one.

If Harley does end up at WC, Vic Media will crucify both him and WC for anything less than a 24-possession, 7-tackle, 3-goal average season.

If he goes to Norf, they'd be touting him as Jesus even if he averaged 10, 1, 0.

Lucky he seems to like pressure.

Horn Fran Flog came out and had like 10 games under 15 disposals this year.

LOL one of them was that 13 disposal, 41 ranking point game he randomly polled 3 brownlow votes in haha.

That's a #1 draft pick in his second season after Pear sold the farm to get him. Adelaide offered north 3 first rounders for him from memory.

Wouldn't stress about Reid.

Last edited:
FWIW i think we will see a bit more of duggan in the middle next season as we will need some bigger bodies in there especially if yeo is played back
I could see Duggan in a MID/DEF rotation with Yeo and Ginbey next year, like what they planned to do with Shuey/Ginbey/Yeo this year.

Hoping to see more of a midfield spread so the youngsters build some minutes and versatility without breaking down. TK should be the only permanent mid… maybe occasionally floating forward like his more damaging Geelong days.

MID/DEF
Ginbey
Yeo
Duggan

MID/FWD
Reid
Hewett
Culley
(Long + Petch?)

WING/DEF
Hough
Hunt
JJ

MID/WING
Sheed
Chesser
Please not Gaff…

Yeo should be used very sparingly in the guts so he can actually stay on the park.. but Simmo won’t be able to resist at times.

If Harley does end up at WC, Vic Media will crucify both him and WC for anything less than a 24-possession, 7-tackle, 3-goal average season.

If he goes to Norf, they'd be touting him as Jesus even if he averaged 10, 1, 0.

Lucky he seems to like pressure.

Doubt it. they will move onto the next shiny thing.

Keep in mind that media was accused of same thing around NN.

Doubt it. they will move onto the next shiny thing.

Keep in mind that media was accused of same thing around NN.

Impact players like NicNat (and Reid) are easy targets for shock jocks in the media. Deerppp NicNat has only averaged 1 mark per game. Derppp Reid is only averaging 18 touches per game, McKerracher is averaging 22. rEid iS a bUst.

Impact players like NicNat (and Reid) are easy targets for shock jocks in the media. Deerppp NicNat has only averaged 1 mark per game. Derppp Reid is only averaging 18 touches per game, McKerracher is averaging 22. rEid iS a bUst.

That reminds me - whatever happened to Nic Reid?

If he's there at our rookie pick we should take him,looks like a better prospect than trew

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wat.

Isn't he talking about George Stevens? That big Kent?

He'll be taken in the 2nd round. Xerox chance he lasts until even the 4th round let alone the rookie draft IMO. I'd be happy taking him with 27.

At least Trew goes alright in the WAFL, pretty good for only a rookie pick himself these days.

Wat.

Isn't he talking about George Stevens? That big Kent?

He'll be taken in the 2nd round. Xerox chance he lasts until even the 4th round let alone the rookie draft IMO. I'd be happy taking him with 27.

At least Trew goes alright in the WAFL, pretty good for only a rookie pick himself these days.
He was responding to my post asking if anyone knew much about Kane mcauliffe, who I think would be a very good late pick up. Big bodied mid good foot skills.
I think he'd be an upgrade on trew too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be a bad idea if North blink and offer something silly on draft night and we dont consider it.

They buckle and offer 2, 17, 18 and their F1 for 1, 37 and a F2nd.

Too many fans obsessed with this shiny potential new toy in Harley. Versus the opportunity to add quality AND quantity over the next two drafts.
No thanks. Just pick Reid

He was responding to my post asking if anyone knew much about Kane mcauliffe, who I think would be a very good late pick up. Big bodied mid good foot skills.
I think he'd be an upgrade on trew too

So you're saying that Reid is shit and isn't a two way runner??

Yep! Mundy, Masten & maybe JK played at least game for them!

*And how could I forget eagles legend Pat Mcginnity!
Yeah ok. When I grew up, AFL players played there BEFORE their careers. Although in fairness, Adam Hunter did both.

It's his decision making. He is still a good kick but often hesitates to take the first option, then gets under pressure and just dumps it long.
Yeah I don't know about that. I think his default setting is to bang it as far as possible irrespective of what's in front of him. Probably prefers to turn over a 60m kick than a 25m kick.

homer-the-simpsons.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back