Mega Thread Trade/Draft SuperMegaUltraThread - 2015 trade period edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Fitzpatrick in a landslide, yes he has monumental brain fades but he's a big man. Athletic can play Fwd and Back.

Monumental brain fades and delisted by one of the worst clubs in the league? Sounds like a must-have.

If we get the Giles that was a mainstay in the ruck for GWS, not the one that never got going at Essendon, then I think it's a sound choice. Surprised he'd want to move over just to play WAFL rather than VFL but good luck to him.

Monumental brain fades and delisted by one of the worst clubs in the league? Sounds like a must-have.

If we get the Giles that was a mainstay in the ruck for GWS, not the one that never got going at Essendon, then I think it's a sound choice. Surprised he'd want to move over just to play WAFL rather than VFL but good luck to him.
Maybe we offered him a half-decent pay packet that was slightly more than what a player in his position would be used to? Plus give him Dean Cox as a coach and it could help him a lot.

Maybe we offered him a half-decent pay packet that was slightly more than what a player in his position would be used to? Plus give him Dean Cox as a coach and it could help him a lot.

I'm hoping money isn't the attraction.... for a 3rd string teaser pony for Naitanui to ruck against at training

I'm hoping he has come over on a low paid 3 year deal to act as an insurance policy until perhaps a project rookie ruck becomes ready to fill in

Cunning plan, Cox turns him into the next big thing as a second ruck then we trade him for a top midfielder

No reason he couldn't do what Sinclair has just done. Start out as the 3rd choice ruck, few things fall his way, has a solid season, and then gets a nice offer from another club to go and play as the 1st or second choice ruck. Plus like you say, can;t hurt his development to have Coxy as a coach, and training against the likes of Nic and Lycett.

What about Jarrad Redden instead? Delisted by Port, and 24yo. Yes he has had injury issues, but only 24yo.

You can never have too much Redden!

As long as we don't pick swap out 2nd rounders. 3rd rounder is more the. enough given he cost peanuts and the season he just had. Surely vozzo isn't that incompetent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm looking at the Giles move as a one/two year stop gap while they draft and develop a new ruck in that time instead of throwing the poor kid to the wolves right away should Nat or Lycett miss any time during the season

Yeah that's not bad.

Hmm I really don't think colledge is going to be going anywhere (don't think there is any interest) Rosa I'm not sure on.

That's 3 in 4 out at the moment. I assume we need to lose two more via trade or delistigs.

Yeah that's not bad.

Hmm I really don't think colledge is going to be going anywhere (don't think there is any interest) Rosa I'm not sure on.

That's 3 in 4 out at the moment. I assume we need to lose two more via trade or delistigs.

Could still send Colledge and pick 62 to Essendon for pick 57 :)

Another good trade, gave up 4 spots in the fifties and gained a player who is valuable insurance and one you would be confident to throw in the deep end if we had too.

Can't lose trade IMO

After everything we've done so far, if we can get an upgrade in our draft picks for either/or Rosa & Colledge, Vozzo will be like:

bats.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Trade/Draft SuperMegaUltraThread - 2015 trade period edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back