List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta give North credit, even though they missed out on Gaff they keep plugging away.
Might not be A grade talent but they will add 4-5 best 22 players.

Polec, Hall, Pittard, Tyson, Finlayson.
Polec and Hall will give them some much needed outside run.

Nice work Roos. At least they’ve been proactive

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

David Schwarz won a B&F after his 3rd knee reco
So that’s what we hope for for Schaz; you don’t go doubling down on Patton.

Last edited:
Not happy with this one little bit. Has all the attributes and proven ability to contribute on game day.

Poor character shown by Fas to not turn it around like Mayne, or some of the other injury prone types.

I hope he never plays in another final again with the scum.
Ahahahahahaa. Hes a spud

Yeah i'm not upset about Fas in the slightest.

Stephenson has played more better individual games in one season than Fas did in his career.

Fingers crossed Blues overpay!.. would love an end of 2nd round pick, but i think it will be most likely 3rd round compo.

The Blues don’t pay. He’s a free agent. The AFL will award compensation

He means over pay his salary so we get end of second round compensation. Which most likely won’t happen.

400 to 450k/3 year deal might be enough.

Matt Suckling went to the Dogs on around 450k for 3 seasons and triggered end of 2nd round.

Fas a year or 2 younger than Suckling at the time of his move.

Yeah i'm not upset about Fas in the slightest.

Stephenson has played more better individual games in one season than Fas did in his career.

Fingers crossed Blues overpay!.. would love an end of 2nd round pick, but i think it will be most likely 3rd round compo.

I hope that they are massively struggling to meet their minimum cap spend, overpay and get us a second round compo.

Tom Langdon update

Tom Langdon's manager Scott Lucas has revealed that Sydney is not the only club he's speaking to about the Collingwood defender.

Lucas has told Macquarie Radio that Langdon, who is yet to re-sign with the Pies, is in no rush to make a decision on his future and a call might not be made until next week.

"There's no need to push that decision and it's really up to Tom," Lucas said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're not wrong. I don't even think he was named as an emergency after he recovered from his syndesmosis at all. Even after he kicked five in the VFL one week.

I think he's talented enough to earn another opportunity elsewhere. I won't boo him - chances are he would have been delisted by us anyway. He's just doing what he can to stay employed in his chosen career.
I wish him well too. Wasn’t a Mercenary like Daisy.

Assuming that Patton is uninformed scuttlebutt, but not particularly keen on him.

We don’t need another player 3 knee recos deep on the list, plus he’s slow and has the turning circle of my nanas motorised wheelchair.

I guess he does have good upside with a bit of luck, so if he were to come for cheap you could probably twist my arm. Wouldn’t be jumping for joy but would be an alright get.

There you go, talked myself around in the space of a few short paragraphs!

Tom Langdon's manager Scott Lucas has revealed that Sydney is not the only club he's speaking to about the Collingwood defender.

Lucas has told Macquarie Radio that Langdon, who is yet to re-sign with the Pies, is in no rush to make a decision on his future and a call might not be made until next week.

"There's no need to push that decision and it's really up to Tom," Lucas said.
Translation for those of you at home;

Tom wants to stay at Collingwood.

Collingwood have not given up on May.

Collingwood are waiting to see what happens with Hogan/Neale and where that leaves May’s prospective move to Melbourne.

If May gets to Melbourne, Langdon expects that we will increase our contract offer to him.

Until then, Lucas is doing his job and not letting Langdon look like the ugly step-sister while holding out for a bit more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back