List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another..... Pfft.

Stop you sulking.

Theres plenty of time left for Beams.

We signed Langdon and Moore... But yet it's "wasted". Your posts are like we've missed the finals again..
Moore and Langdon were never going to leave, they were just drumming it up so we'd pay them more when they were at the table.

We are like the Green Bay Packers of AFL Trade Period. Do nothing and when we do it's in areas which we don't need and it's for far too much than it's worth.

Cost More then we Think and I guess we been spending nearly the whole time we have no chasing Beams as he be our Number 1 Piroty.

Plus maybe seeing what Picks we might end up after the Beams and Other Possible Trades

Isn’t the last 2 hours televised on fox footy don’t be suprised if deals get done then
Really?????? I want to see footage of some random employee trying to get the fax machine working or putting a file into an inbox or even sending an email, with Bruce providing commentary.

Another..... Pfft.

Stop you sulking.

Theres plenty of time left for Beams.

We signed Langdon and Moore... But yet it's "wasted". Your posts are like we've missed the finals again..
Also, it's not a matter of time for Beams I am worried about, it's the fact that we are betting on getting Beams and when it turns out that Brisbane don't want our offer we will be left with our pants down because we didn't make an offer for players like May.

Also, it's not a matter of time for Beams I am worried about, it's the fact that we are betting on getting Beams and when it turns out that Brisbane don't want our offer we will be left with our pants down because we didn't make an offer for players like May.

Pretty clear that we crossed May off. If we don't get Beams, we keep our picks. No drama whatsoever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely not? Televising a glorified exchange of paperwork...?

1st I heard of it,

IF it Happens it just have the So Called Experts sitting there giving there Opinions and Updates

Pretty clear that we crossed May off. If we don't get Beams, we keep our picks. No drama whatsoever.
If we don't get Beams or May then we have wasted our time. Jordan Roughead, wow that really gets me excited about next year.

And those picks aren't worth much when we are in a 2 year premiership window.

Trade week should be 3 days. They’d still leave all the trades to the last minute.
So true.
It really doesn't need to be 10 days as we see every year that they just wait till the last minute.
If it had of been a week then eveything that is going to get done would have gotten done on Friday.

- Pendlebury can play half back
- Adams half back
- Treloar deep forward
- Sidebottom pretty much anywhere in the forward half

This statement couldn’t be more untrue. Best thing about our midfield is they’re all versatile, at least all our experienced players. Sier and Phillips still developing and could be anything.

Could potentially add De Goey pinch hitting in the midfield too it Elliot gets fit next season too.

What a position we could potentially be in!
Beams could play anywhere?
Provide massive flexibility; swap him with Pendles on back flank (Hodge style) or make teams think twice about tagging Sidey.

I think Beams worth pick 18 at best and would walk away otherwise. At 29 Beams will decline in 12-18 months just as Pendleberry has this year. Would prefer we throw 2 first round picks at Jeremy Cameron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back