List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Discussion 2014 Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor Hunt to be delisted in the next few days, guys. As I said a while back, it was between him and Smedts to get the chop.

Looking like a DFA pickup, as we are keen on his services.

I don't buy that.
Hawks bring in a gun every year, Nth is starting to do the same, Port is doing it, Sydney, what about us?
Players want to go to the top teams. For us we need to pay more money than they would.

Using Hawks as an example they'd be paying Langford peanuts while we pay Grigg probably the equivalent of a Breust.

Extrapolate that over the whole list and that's why they can do it.

Players want to go to the top teams. For us we need to pay more money than they would.

Using Hawks as an example they'd be paying Langford peanuts while we pay Grigg probably the equivalent of a Breust.

Extrapolate that over the whole list and that's why they can do it.
so let grigg go and draft someone like Langford.

Ultimately, the decision makers need to take responsibility and stop blaming others. I am sick of our mediocorness

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news-and-media/bingle-recruitment-zone

hqdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs get boyd but for 1 million a year for 6 years ? and gave up pick 6, **** me. What are they going to do when there young midfield gun want cash ? Also its a risk as Boyd has not like set the world on fire in GWS.

Lets hope it works for them
wut

Dogs get boyd but for 1 million a year for 6 years ? and gave up pick 6, **** me. What are they going to do when there young midfield gun want cash ? Also its a risk as Boyd has not like set the world on fire in GWS.

Lets hope it works for them

big risk for dogs i reckon. Bit different if the player has runs on the board but in this case he doesn't yet .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back