• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

We won’t be doing that, the issue for Richmond is that if you accept 6 for Rioli right at the deadline on Wednesday, there won’t be time for you to deal it for 2 or 3 really.

I guess you could wait till Wednesday morning but I feel like it’d be easier for you to do it Monday and get it out of the way considering how many other trades Richmond has to do?

Kamala Harris Waiting GIF by Election 2020

****ing hell. My first sight of a Gold Coast fan. Seeing these are like how I enjoy my meat, rare. Welcome to Aussie Rules Football mate. I’ll bare with you as we explain the game and the complexities around the rules and the like. Hope you enjoy your empty stadiums and lifeless atmosphere. I encourage you to see non franchise games at a place where Sport is enjoyable, like the MCG.

I’m happy with 6, but live swaps can also be done too.

Ideally we want to be using 6 in the draft not upgrading it. We have other picks for that.

1,2(or 3) and 6 is what we want.
1 and 2 is what we want. We can't have 6 as well.

The people running the club. They get in the ear of a player and his manager, then trade time comes and play hardball. All the while the afl is pushing them to make the 8 so they can get some fans by giving them free access to anyone born in Queensland, basically paid for by trading an early pick for lots of junk picks. I don't think they realise the AFL is telling them to give their picks away for stars to bring fans in and get some success. Imagine a rioli running around for their marketing, and they are haggling over 13 to a club like richmond starved of chances at young players, who has a free agent leave who is given band 4 which has made us more ropeable. Makes you want to throw up. No. Payback for the 4th band compo for Graham is 13 or we keep rioli and say stuff you GC and afl, stay playing in front of a thousand people and having 6 win seasons. They are officially on my nerves. Don't get me started on freo! Supporters must have the same frustrations with their management too surely?!
We’re a new market, the name Rioli doesn’t have as much marketing up here as it would in Victoria. We’d need a dusty for that.

Hey if you can convince him to unretire for us maybe we can throw in 13 then? Sounds good?

Kamala Harris Waiting GIF by Election 2020

****ing hell. My first sight of a Gold Coast fan. Seeing these are like how I enjoy my meat, rare. Welcome to Aussie Rules Football mate. I’ll bare with you as we explain the game and the complexities around the rules and the like. Hope you enjoy your empty stadiums and lifeless atmosphere. I encourage you to see non franchise games at a place where Sport is enjoyable, like the MCG.
Put your bloody clothes back on mate, that is cruel to show so much white to a Coastie

Last edited:
We’re a new market, the name Rioli doesn’t have as much marketing up here as it would in Victoria. We’d need a dusty for that.

Hey if you can convince him to unretire for us maybe we can throw in 13 then? Sounds good?
Not as new as GWS. AFL code has pretty good brand on the GC - the Rioli name is not as aware for the Rugby diehards, but they also don't know what crowds are either unless it is SOO at LangPark/Suncorp. It's not them you are getting him for.

Sorry for the intrusion. As long as Cameron holds it together which I now think he will, the offer for Rioli 10 minutes before the deadline will still be just 6. And I think everyone knows with the choice of either keeping Rioli or having 6, you’re gonna be taking 6.

My question is would you rather actually just do 6 for Rioli on Monday morning so you could potentially use 6 in swaps, or would you want to wait until the deadline?
You can intrude whenever. Don't stress.
I think you'll find though that we don't blink first in this scenario. The onus is on Gold Coast to get the deal done.
  • GCS cherry picked him knowing he was contracted
  • You devalued 6 by saying you don't need it
  • if just 6 was going to happen it would have already

The query was what is pick 1 (seemingly with some certainty) in 2025 worth in this year’s draft. I suspect the best offer we’d get for it would be pick 5, so it’s a no. If it was 2, different story IMO
I think Sharp goes probably #1 this year and at least top 3 so you'd want at least pick 2 for it imo.

I also see a world where Fred Rodriguez is better than this pool too so even pick 2 next year you'd want pick 2 this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can intrude whenever. Don't stress.
I think you'll find though that we don't blink first in this scenario. The onus is on Gold Coast to get the deal done.
  • GCS cherry picked him knowing he was contracted
  • You devalued 6 by saying you don't need it
  • if just 6 was going to happen it would have already
We would take 6 on the last day just a matter of if GC cave first. Are they willing to call our bluff and risk missing him. I have my doubts.

I’m happy with 6, but live swaps can also be done too.

Ideally we want to be using 6 in the draft not upgrading it. We have other picks for that.

1,2(or 3) and 6 is what we want.
North holding pick 2 has the sellers hand and it's a given that the buyer has to pay overs to get them to sell.

Would we prefer the player at 2 or 6?

I think Sharp goes probably #1 this year and at least top 3 so you'd want at least pick 2 for it imo.

I also see a world where Fred Rodriguez is better than this pool too so even pick 2 next year you'd want pick 2 this year.
Roger that.
Can move on but would be interested if, after we’ve taken Lalor at 1, and our next pick is 6, someone with 2 came to us and said it/ FOS is yours for your F1, what Tigerbob would say

We would take 6 on the last day just a matter of if GC cave first. Are they willing to call our bluff and risk missing him. I have my doubts.
It doesn't make sense for Richmond to blink first here. They have all the leverage.

North holding pick 2 has the sellers hand and it's a given that the buyer has to pay overs to get them to sell.

Would we prefer the player at 2 or 6?

I heard North may want to trade down as their first target won’t need to be taken at 2.

I want FOS, Lalor and pick 6 whoever that may be. I don’t care how it gets done.

Roger that.
Can move on but would be interested if, after we’ve taken Lalor at 1, and our next pick is 6, someone with 2 came to us and said it/ FOS is yours for your F1, what Tigerbob would say
Would be tempting. 1, 2, 6, 10, 11, 14, 20, 24 and a 1 year head start on that prospect but no F1. Tough call.

I heard North may want to trade down as their first target won’t need to be taken at 2.

I want FOS, Lalor and pick 6 whoever that may be. I don’t care how it gets done.
Covered yesterday but if you’re North, are you taking Dees’ 5 & 13 or our 6 & 10?

Don’t think there’s a world where we are getting 2 & holding 6. 1, 3, 6 a possibility though

Covered yesterday but if you’re North, are you taking Dees’ 5 & 13 or our 6 & 10?

Don’t think there’s a world where we are getting 2 & holding 6. 1, 3, 6 a possibility though
You'd take 6 & 10 if you were 100% certain Dees weren't taking your player otherwise you have to take 5 & 13

we can do combos with

10,11,18,20,24 and futures. Assuming trades go to plan.

If north want Tauru or whatever his name is and think they can get him with pick 10 then pick 2 is ours.

I haven’t heard him being touted as a definite top 10 player. Who would want him?

Maybe Dee’s, but then why would they trade with each other if they are fighting over him?

Yeah but on Wednesday 7pm if Cameron doesn't budge do we keep Rioli or trade him for 6?
Think how Rioli feels will play a small part.

Roger that.

For FOS.

I’m taking that deal.

1,2,6,10 etc in a super draft is too good a hand.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back