• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

For FOS.

I’m taking that deal.

1,2,6,10 etc in a super draft is too good a hand.
Just a thought, but how did we get 2 if we still have 6?

If we take an F1 for Baker, and I’d like it to be more than that, are we choosing Carlton’s or Hawthorn’s?
I’d roll the dice on the hawks, harder fixture, teams now knowing what they’re doing and can prepare a bit more for it. In saying that though, will most likely be better defensively with the additions.

We’re a new market, the name Rioli doesn’t have as much marketing up here as it would in Victoria. We’d need a dusty for that.

Hey if you can convince him to unretire for us maybe we can throw in 13 then? Sounds good?

You are in Darwin too dude, delusional if you think Rioli doesn’t have pull. I live here and see it.

Think how Rioli feels will play a small part.
if GC don't pony up we can show Dan this thread in and the GC nuffie in it and say this is the level of supporter that's going to be cheering you on Dan, you dodged a bullet. Welcome back.

I agree, we won't be waiting until right near the end if we want to use it for 2 or 3.

I can see it dragging out until Tuesday at least though.
The other thing is we may need the Bolton trade to be finalized if we're going for pick 2 or 3. It's a bit of a stand off at the moment. Once one team caves I have a feeling all the other trades will go through also.

Here’s how things unfold in an optimal yet realistic fashion IMO:

1. Bolton goes for Picks 10,11,30.
2. Baker + pick 10 are exchanged for pick 3.
3. Rioli is traded for picks 6,23.
4. North splits pick 2 for picks 6,20.

We end up with picks: 1,2,3,11,23,24,30. Guarantee FOS, Lalor and Jagga.

Just my two cents

Last edited:
Here’s how things unfold in an optimal yet realistic fashion IMO:

1. Bolton goes for Picks 10,11,30.
2. Baker + pick 10 are exchanged for pick 3.
3. Rioli is traded for picks 6,23.
4. North splits pick 2 for picks 6,20.

We end up with picks: 1,2,3,11,23,30. Guarantee FOS, Lalor and Jagga.

Just my two cents
Swap 20 for 11 and there's a chance

What happened to 24? Traded out for a 1st next year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for the intrusion. As long as Cameron holds it together which I now think he will, the offer for Rioli 10 minutes before the deadline will still be just 6. And I think everyone knows with the choice of either keeping Rioli or having 6, you’re gonna be taking 6.

My question is would you rather actually just do 6 for Rioli on Monday morning so you could potentially use 6 in swaps, or would you want to wait until the deadline?
Cameron already pretty much said on Trade Radio Friday that they will have to offer more than 6 to get it done. He's always been a massive pushover and will 100% cave.

I can’t bring myself to answer this question. Would be incredibly hard to accept this as compensation for losing someone of Baker’s ilk.

Blair has to and will do more.
Baker's ilk is what it is...
ballpark around #20 +.. any low would be a God sent- but is not going to happen unless he is packaged with Bolton.

With a healthy list there is no way the Tigers finish bottom unless we're tanking.
We will pumping games into kids all year long. Big chance we finish last again, but it's a non issue providing we're developing players.

We will pumping games into kids all year long. Big chance we finish last again, but it's a non issue providing we're developing players.

And if Yze coordinates a coherent game plan which the players have faith in. No point of drafting talent if we have a revolving door of coaches who have NFI thus resulting in us becoming Norf (god forbid).

With a healthy list there is no way the Tigers finish bottom unless we're tanking.

I just don’t see how people can think like this. We are burning our list for good reason. We are odds on to finish last. North and West Coast our biggest rivals for it, but we are the ones going younger. Which is the right move.

if GC don't pony up we can show Dan this thread in and the GC nuffie in it and say this is the level of supporter that's going to be cheering you on Dan, you dodged a bullet. Welcome back.
:oops: I know a couple Roller Coaster fans, some are actually OK, better knowledge than a lot of Sydney fans (like the peroxide blonde that sat next to me at the SCG, and at half time asked her other half, "hey luv, how quarters in this game, three or four?")

I just don’t see how people can think like this. We are burning our list for good reason. We are odds on to finish last. North and West Coast our biggest rivals for it, but we are the ones going younger. Which is the right move.
Losing Graham, Rioli, Bolton and Bakes, still carrying croks like Meatball and Lynch, retired a bunch of blokes - never looked more likely to finish back to back spoons!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back