• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Conversations being had with Carlton re pick swaps to help them safeguard the twins. A few other dominoes to fall first though.
Been thinking about how this pick swap with Carlton could work. I wonder if it's tied into the Freo Bolton deal?

Right now, we want 10 and 11 for Bolton and Freo want to give 10 and 18. So that would suggest the compromise value is around 10 and 14.

So we get Freo to trade us 10, 18 and 30 for Bolton, and then on-trade 18 and 30 to Carlton for 14.

This gives us 10 and 14 in exchange for Bolton and Carlton gets an extra second round pick to ensure they're able to match a bid for Ben Camporeale if it comes a bit earlier.

how are they still not retired ? oh thats right theyre both non contact
And one of them played basketball.

I can't recall which one though.

Here’s how things unfold in an optimal yet realistic fashion IMO:

1. Bolton goes for Picks 10,11,30.
2. Baker + pick 10 are exchanged for pick 3.
3. Rioli is traded for picks 6,23.
4. North splits pick 2 for picks 6,20.

We end up with picks: 1,2,3,11,23,24,30. Guarantee FOS, Lalor and Jagga.

Just my two cents

Bless your Jim Irwins Heart sweet summer child

I hope you’re right.

We won’t be doing that, the issue for Richmond is that if you accept 6 for Rioli right at the deadline on Wednesday, there won’t be time for you to deal it for 2 or 3 really.

I guess you could wait till Wednesday morning but I feel like it’d be easier for you to do it Monday and get it out of the way considering how many other trades Richmond has to do?
Correct me if I’m wrong but can’t clubs still trade draft picks post trade period? If not they can still trade them on draft night anyway so no need to panic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we take an F1 for Baker, and I’d like it to be more than that, are we choosing Carlton’s or Hawthorn’s?
I’m taking hawks. Think they over achieved as opposed to blues who under achieved.

I’m taking hawks. Think they over achieved as opposed to blues who under achieved.
nah blooze had the umps blowing them all year and still just scraped the 8

where would they have finished without the umps ?

Wonder if the saints are wanting 3?

Saints get 3 & F2
WC get 7 & 8

West Coast Trade 8 for
GWS 15 & 16

WC go to draft with 7 & 15

Trade Baker to us for 16??

Not ideal but just seeing how it would all work out and benefit those involved.

This is why we must do 10 & 11 for Bolton asap.

I will rage if we end up trading Baker for 2 picks in the 20’s which I bet is being offered or will be
I wouldn't be raging. I'd happily take 26 and 27 for Bakes. We need to fill a lot of list spots, and could legit have the first 4 picks of the 2nd round if this happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back