• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Rioli to GC Day everyone.

May Blair bring everything you ever dreamed of

secret smell GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many trades have been done so far?

It's so slow every year, but this one seems even worse than normal.

It's just accepted as a fact that it's only this long for the media, right?
Even the media are complaining. It's only the AFL's own trade radio that is benefitting.

Correct me if I’m wrong …. but it sounds like if a bid comes at let’s say pick-7 for Kako, Bombers can then trade out their pick-9 in live trading, match points for Kako, then try to trade back in.

And clubs can’t swap back the same picks they’ve already traded. However, we could do something like:

Trade a few later picks and an F2 for pick-9. Then when it gets to our pick-14, we trade that to Bombers for a Bomber’s F1.

So net result is:

Out : 14, F2 and later picks.

In: 9, F1

So we greatly improve our draft hand, and Bombers get Kako and another gun in this year’s draft.

I’m pretty sure that’s all within the rules, but perhaps someone can clarify?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Correct me if I’m wrong …. but it sounds like if a bid comes at let’s say pick-7 for Kako, Bombers can then trade out their pick-9 in live trading, match points for Kako, then try to trade back in.

And clubs can’t swap back the same picks they’ve already traded. However, we could do something like:

Trade a few later picks and an F2 for pick-9. Then when it gets to our pick-14, we trade that to Bombers for a Bomber’s F1.

So net result is:

Out : 14, F2 and later picks.

In: 9, F1

So we greatly improve our draft hand, and Bombers get Kako and another gun in this year’s draft.

I’m pretty sure that’s all within the rules, but perhaps someone can clarify?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Why would the bombers be allowed to match? Is he a father don or from their academy?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back