• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1200 for 1800 points. We gave up 1700 points for 900

I’ll let Morro explain the math for you 😝

I was very shocked we offered the 42 as well in that package. I think we certainly did give too much. I’m not sure what the thinking is with it, but I was disappointed.

Gold Coast would need to be absolutely brain rotted if they didn’t do the deal for Melbourne’s F1 will probably be a top 5 pick

The club is a basket case and imploding before our eyes

Jesus Christ collingwood are delusional

Cam Hicks now saying we are more than happy to take Baker in the PSD if it came to it

Wouldn’t he just sign with us if a trade didn’t go through? We haven’t delisted him

1200 for 1800 points. We gave up 1700 points for 900

I’ll let Morro explain the math for you 😝
I tried explaining to him mate, I aint fluent in dumb campaigner :(

I was very shocked we offered the 42 as well in that package. I think we certainly did give too much. I’m not sure what the thinking is with it, but I was disappointed.

My best thought is Blair wanted 20 to grease the wheels on other trades or we didn’t want them walking away with points for sharp and therefore looking elsewhere.

I honestly wouldn’t care, as most posters keep point out we won’t use those picks, except that we’re still dealing with GC who will want points at some stage. We still have a couple of later picks worth points but just a sweetener on the backend might smooth that deal.

Everybody was dancing around the mulberry tree at our draft haul which is getting smaller and smaller

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ collingwood are delusional
Absolutely Leppa hasn’t really impressed in the role so far seems out of his depth a little

Everybody was dancing around the mulberry tree at our draft haul which is getting smaller and smaller
How did it become smaller? We just got a 1st rounder and we won't be drafting beyond 24. Stop ya bitching ya campaigner 😘

Wouldn’t he just sign with us if a trade didn’t go through? We haven’t delisted him
Could definitely come out with a win/win situation

We can give him a nice salary boost for 1 year that pushes him into free agency next trade period and West Coast can pick him up for nothing out of pocket

My best thought is Blair wanted 20 to grease the wheels on other trades or we didn’t want them walking away with points for sharp and therefore looking elsewhere.

I honestly wouldn’t care, as most posters keep point out we won’t use those picks, except that we’re still dealing with GC who will want points at some stage. We still have a couple of later picks worth points but just a sweetener on the backend might smooth that deal.
You'd imagine we don't need those picks in the player trade and therefore it didn't matter.

Not much to add this time around - everything is pretty much out in the open already.

If Freo table 10, 11, and 18, and if Baker agrees, Richmond will take it.

Pick 3 almost certainly not part of a Baker and/or Bolton trade. Richmond prefers quantity of picks in the top 20, and will be open to live-trading options during the draft.

Richmond expects something in addition to 6 for Rioli. Internally acknowledged that it's unlikely to be 13. At this stage it's looking likely to end up being steak-knives this year, or a 2025 pick.

Conversations being had with Carlton re pick swaps to help them safeguard the twins. A few other dominoes to fall first though.

...and that's about it. Early days still, and plenty could change as other pieces of the puzzle are slotted into place. Richmond remain very confident of coming away with a very strong draft hand.
So is Baker now a decent chance to head to Freo?

How did it become smaller? We just got a 1st rounder and we won't be drafting beyond 24. Stop ya bitching ya campaigner 😘
Im hoping we don’t go beyond pick 20 imagine winning the draft and not even having a pick on the 2nd night

Could definitely come out with a win/win situation

We can give him a nice salary boost for 1 year that pushes him into free agency next trade period and West Coast can pick him up for nothing out of pocket
And we get pick 42 for him

It’s amusing that people in here don’t understand pick-6 on its own is massive overs for Rioli. Rioli or Smilie/Draper/Armstrong are standing against the wall and are available for selection …. take your pick

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
smartest thing I have read today.
your correct..take the deal!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back