• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

6 plus what, for pick 2?

I’d hate to see anything under 20 added to it but I reckon it would need to be
trading 20 and 6 for 2 is stupidity and if that was the drive behind the sucker punch from Brisbane well the fools have been outed.

North probably rang Brisbane and they said you beauty

Caddy was not peanuts and was always a little iffy

who was the driving force getting in Nankervis?? Bet Dimma had a big part in it because he does not like to overpay for ruckman, just like Mcrae dumping Grundy
Nank, pick 46?

Hampson cost us a higher draft pick, better paid I guess.

No one got dumped for Nank.
He's way more durable than Hampson & Maric. 2017 VFL grand final team of Griffiths, Hampson, Maric couldn't win. Could barely walk by the end. Hampson had serious back problems.

Back up rucks of CTE retiree, Griffiths and pick 8, Vickery. Ty lost form and got traded.

Nank 3 flags, now captaincy. Ivan Soldo was great in 2019. But did ACL late 2020. traded, injured & traded again.
Ruck/KPFs CCJ & Chol traded out. Chol been great keeping as far away from ruck as possible.

Ryan ain't ready......

Naismith ACL.

hallelujah for the ruck Swans reject... Nank.

All KUDOS to DIMMA

Last edited:
Nank, pick 46?

market price for pick & wage too.

More durable than Hampson & Maric. Our ruck stocks were old and genuinely crippled. Back up rucks of CTE retiree, Griffiths and Vickery. Ty lost form and got traded.

Nank 3 flags, captaincy. Ivan Soldo was great in 2019. But did ACL late 2020.
Ruck/KPFs CCJ & Chol traded out.

Ryan ain't ready......

Naismith ACL.

hallelujah for Nank
Blair traded in Hampson?

Gonna be an unbelievable draft haul either way for a non expansion team let’s not forget. People stressing about late picks are stuck in the mindset we need to turn pick 45 into gold. We don’t this year. We’ll have a ****load of early picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it was not that significant

Grigg was a top draft pick that wanted to exit, Houli was not happy with Knights was it??? He might have had some info but there was no genius to it

and making a trade here like Presita after Treloar failed or there is not earth shattering, trades have to be done. Lynch as a FA has to go somewhere

It is not like he brought in Jeremy Cameron like Geelong with clever pick reshuffles, and a lot of these decisions would be in consultation as a team effort

Comparatively Geelong has smashed us at the trade table,

I am a little surprised Taranto has not asked to leave because Blair is still there. I was more impressed by our guy that was pinched by West Coast.

Some could argue draft Graham, Pickett recruitment and even Bolton and Balta was more significant

I rate our draft recruiting far more valuable as well as Dimma'a modifications, ob viously Dimma would have had a bigger hand in the direction of the group and their development
I think Taranto was a Hardwick smooth talk and Blair did what Dumma wanted , Dumma had the club by the short and curlies

10, 11, 18 & 30 for B & B. 🤝
Freo currently $12 for the flag. Equal 8th.
That price wouldn’t last and I’d probably want some of it
LOL why do people on this board think Freo are some sort of flag chance, this year they went 4w 1d 9L against the top 12 and 8-1 against the bottom 6, enough said.... Bolton ain't going to magically transform them into a world beating team.

They are not that good and their record against the bottom 6 inflated their standing, lose a couple of those games and they finish 14th.

Teams trade players or picks of known value for future picks all the time when there is a greater variance than Brisbane's pick would have potentially had in the scenario I speculated on.

All the time, and with no back out options.

So that should answer your query.

Well, I'm the General Manager of a simulation basketball franchise, and I would never.

That’s why 10 + Baker to WCE would be my favourite option.
I'd rather just get rid of Baker for a pick than give WCE Baker and a good young player, just so we can get a good young player with a higher pick in what's supposed to be an even draft?

The Best thing now would be for Baker to join Shai at Fremantle for picks 10, 11 & 18.

LOL why do people on this board think Freo are some sort of flag chance, this year they went 4w 1d 9L against the top 12 and 8-1 against the bottom 6, enough said.... Bolton ain't going to magically transform them into a world beating team.

They are not that good and their record against the bottom 6 inflated their standing, lose a couple of those games and they finish 14th.

Check out the margins they lost those games by and who they had out. That’s why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People posting on here like they have actual intel and then other people taking it as gospel is so painful

No one (including the AFL media) have any idea what the different clubs drivers are

The Hawthorn trade should have made that obvious and yet here we still are

I agree !!

We could only get pick 6 for Rioli, 10 & 18 for Bolton and F1 for Baker. We wont keep them, we don't want to.

This will give us picks - 1, 6, 10, 18, 20, 24 - that we will take this year & may use 51 & 61 for a backup ruckman.

For mids @1 & 6, I would hope for the following combo FOS & Smilie or Jagga & Langford.
I would avoid Lawler as he has gone down with hamstrings 2 yrs in a row. Once you have them, they never go away.
At pick 10 if available Shanahan is the best young contested mark in the draft and always kicks goals.
If not Lindsay would be great at pick 10 aswell.
Picks 18, 20, 24 - use on speedy skillful flankers both fwd & back & one of Faull/Sims or a Whitlock.

Not a bad way to start a re-build.

I'd rather just get rid of Baker for a pick than give WCE Baker and a good young player, just so we can get a good young player with a higher pick in what's supposed to be an even draft?

The Best thing now would be for Baker to join Shai at Fremantle for picks 10, 11 & 18.

Shai for 11&18
Baker & 11 for 3

Out baker and shai
In 3 & 18

Rioli for 6 & 23

Take
1 3 6 18 20 23 24 to the draft

Possibly trade 23&24 for a lower pick

Wce get a pick before Freo
Freo get shai
We get 3 super early picks

Win win win thanks