• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Forget us getting pick 3 it is not happening!
Off topic we need experience bad!!!! Seb Ross would be a good start
Welcome back
Have not seen you around for over a decade but i did love your Todd Elton prediction back then

I find it really interesting that Carlton are so publicly willing to trade up to pick 3 in order to call out Finn O’Sullivan.

They wouldn’t be doing that if they weren’t supremely confident he was going to be there at that selection.

Makes me think maybe Richmond are locked in on Lalor OR Jagga.

Would also mean North Melb are looking elsewhere.

I’m still hopeful that we use Baker + 10 to trade up for 3, and take FOS. Would hate to watch him gliding around in the navy blue come round 1 next year.
100% Agree

And if they're proposing 12&14 plus a 2nd rounder then we should 100% be willing to do 10, Baker (was going to be 14) and 24. Much better deal all round.

Caddy was not peanuts and was always a little iffy

who was the driving force getting in Nankervis?? Bet Dimma had a big part in it because he does not like to overpay for ruckman, just like Mcrae dumping Grundy

FMD…. he was list manager of a team that won 3 x flags in 4-years in a balanced competition where some teams haven’t won a flag for nearly 60-years.

But if you want to die on the ‘Blair wasn’t a crucial component of the dynasty’ hill then you’ll be pretty lonely. Just pure stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If the baker & Barrass trades are not related there are several options

#26 + F2 - Baker
#3 + #26 - Baker + #6
#3 for Baker + #10 ( my choice)
How can't Matt Clarke see we are the better Option?

Carlton: 12 & 14 to WCE for 3. WCE 14 to RICH for Baker. Nett result WCE Baker + 12.

OR

RICH Baker + 10 to WCE for 3. Nett result WCE Baker + 10.

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if this deal happens and North trade with Melbourne for pick 2.

1. Richmond - Lalor
2. Brisbane - Ashcroft
3. Melbourne - Langford
4. Carlton - FOS
5. Adelaide - Draper
6. North - Tauru
7. Gold Coast - Lombard
8. Richmond - Smith

We're guaranteed one of FOS/Draper/Langord/Smith at pick 8. I'd be happy with any of them. FOS obviously preferred.

We'd get to keep 10, 11, 12/14, 20, 23 as well. I don't want to see any of Coulthard, Cumberland, Colina, or Dow on our list next year. KMac I wouldn't mind giving 1 more year to, just because of his versatility.

I liked your comment cause there are to many meanie poos disliking it on here Sam McClure.

If this draft scenario happened I’ll spray lemon juice on my eyes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With such an even draft, I wonder if Cal Poindexter will get his top 10 close this year.
Must be keeping him up at night.
I mean that is basically all that guy brings to the table and I think this year clubs will be throwing out red herrings everywhere.

Is anyone in this thread employed?

I already know the answer, this doesn’t need a reply
Yes, I work remotely and have had lots of major issues this week that will continue until Thursday.

Computer issues, back pain, migraines, the runs, (mainly listening to Cornes) blood pressure issues, it's all been going wrong. Pray for me and picks 1, 2 & 3

If West Coast is working with us on a Baker deal that doesn't include any potential Barrass picks, then it would have to be either pick 3 or their future first involved.

As much as Eagles fans think they can get him for a second round pick, we won't accept that, and if the Eagles can't satisfy us as they've promised Baker he will go to Freo.

Richmond and Eagles are too professional to not work something out. I still believe a good deal will get done. Might not be pick 14 good but won't be 26 either.

Richmond and Eagles are too professional to not work something out. I still believe a good deal will get done. Might not be pick 14 good but won't be 26 either.

If west coast give 3 for 12 and 14, then on pass 14 to us, I would question how professional the eagles are.

FMD…. he was list manager of a team that won 3 x flags in 4-years in a balanced competition where some teams haven’t won a flag for nearly 60-years.

But if you want to die on the ‘Blair wasn’t a crucial component of the dynasty’ hill then you’ll be pretty lonely. Just pure stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think how I die is largely to be determined by me and other circumstances

My content is generally about life not death.

If I wrote about death it would be kinda counter productive do you not think?? Then again I am not sure how your logic, or lack of it, works...

How can't Matt Clarke see we are the better Option?

Carlton: 12 & 14 to WCE for 3. WCE 14 to RICH for Baker. Nett result WCE Baker + 12.

OR

RICH Baker + 10 to WCE for 3. Nett result WCE Baker + 10.

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

We don’t have pick 10 mate

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back