• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

So are we going to field a team full of kids? Will be a very long season otherwise. Not saying he is the answer or anything but surely we need to think about replacing experience we are losing?

Lynch
Hopper
Taranto
Valstuin
Broad
Nank

That’s enough, if it isn’t getting some spud won’t help.

Get the kids, import the experienced players later as FA

Lynch
Hopper
Taranto
Valstuin
Broad
Nank

That’s enough, if it isn’t getting some spud won’t help.

Get the kids, import the experienced players later as FA
Would only take the experience as free agents! Whether it be delisted etc. I’m not saying give up picks or anything but just feel with what we have lost this year in experience with players retiring we will look very very young

I keep seeing this, Norf would never do that, maybe for 6 & 11. Back in Dusty's draft we rejected swans 6 & 14 offer (rightly so bloody Gary Rohan and Lewis jetta).
North dont want to slide past 6-7
but want an extra pick , There are not many / any clubs that can offer a pick below 7 and the extra pick

would only happen on draft day anyway if it was to happen at all

Reckon we should pick up Nathan Freeman finally

I shouldn't read twitter at 1:30 in the morning. I just read a Pies supporter try and claim that Noble being best 23 and starting regularly should offset the BnF's that Rioli has won or placed in.
Therefore Nobles value should be pick 13 if Rioli's is pick 6...

Been a rough past couple of days.

I shouldn't read twitter at 1:30 in the morning. I just read a Pies supporter try and claim that Noble being best 23 and starting regularly should offset the BnF's that Rioli has won or placed in.
Therefore Nobles value should be pick 13 if Rioli's is pick 6...

Been a rough past couple of days.
Why do i get excited every time i see you post

even before i read a word

So are we going to field a team full of kids? Will be a very long season otherwise. Not saying he is the answer or anything but surely we need to think about replacing experience we are losing?
If we wore worried about experience we would hold Bolton and Rioli to contracts. We struggled with youth last time but eventually they all came good. It's the experience left that I'm worried about Broad worst season getting old Kmac Kozzi and a couple others are a real worry not kids.

If we wore worried about experience we would hold Bolton and Rioli to contracts. We struggled with youth last time but eventually they all came good. It's the experience left that I'm worried about Broad worst season getting old Kmac Kozzi and a couple others are a real worry not kids.
Kmacis a very experienced and good player for us. Kosi is a dud.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back