• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints are negotiating with WCE to be apart of the baker deal.

Could we get 7 and give back a future second?
Baker and F2 for 7?

I really want that pick 3 so we are assured 2 of Lalor, Jagga or FOS.
Although I still don’t mind Draper and Langford.

I wonder if Adelaide will take Draper being from SA or be open to dropping back to 7 knowing that Draper will still be there? Throw them a later pick as a bonus.

Last edited:
Kane being Kane on footy furnace. God it's going to be amazing when he is wrong (as he is most times) and we squeeze everything we can out of these trades.
It's going to be great when he's with Channel 7... they only have 1 decent footy program (front bar) and he's definitely not going to be part of that

Melbourne need a tall forward - maybe at 5 they reach for Armstrong and then have 9 for best available.

They have Van Rooyen from 2021 and Jefferson from 2022 both taken in first round.

We got to hope they want a mid and a KPD like trainor or a small forwards as they know Pickett is gone so possibly Berry/Hotton. Hopefully they do as they were threatening to bid on kako but that could also have been to fleece Essendon out of 9.

The next 3 days are going to be enjoyable watching posters melt when deals they wanted aren't

FWIW the deals I have being done which I knoww will not be everyone's ideal scenario:

Bolton to Dockers for 10, 18 & 30

Baker & 30 to WCE for 8 & 26 who get 7, 8 & 27 from Saints for 3 & 26.

Rioli 51, 61, 70 to Suns for 6 & 23

Leaves us with:
1, 6, 8, 10, 18 20, 23, 24, 26 & 76

Last edited:
The next 3 days are going to be enjoyable watching posters melt when deals they wanted aren't

FWIW the deals I have being done which I knoww will not be everyone's ideal scenario:

Leaves us with:
1, 6, 8, 10, 18 20, 23, 24 & 76
Take it. We're not getting another top 3 pick without shooting ourselves in the foot next year. Hard to see us getting off the bottom so it'd be involving pick 1. Pick 1 next year could be better than all these kids.

It's going to be great when he's with Channel 7... they only have 1 decent footy program (front bar) and he's definitely not going to be part of that

He’ll be gone within 24 months. Will be a sugar hit and then the difficult second album will come about and then hopefully back to SEN and obscurity

Leaves us with:
We need a melting hall of fame, there's been some epics over the years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leaves us with:
That works

#1 will be when Lalor slides to 7 and we pick 3 other players before him and he ends at saints
I think FOS is absolute quality, however I don't think there is another quality bull like Lalor in this draft. Especially top-end. Hence why I think we will take him at #1..

FOS has huge upside, but I still think there is more like-for-like players we can take whether it be pick 3, 6 whatever.

Dees going all in, its ballsy, though they realise Tassie are on the horizon and they are reaching that cliff face. With Oliver and Petracca in limbo possible end of next year its a big gamble, though it could pay-off.

Best melt for the most unrealistic trade proposal
Best melt for the most realistic trade proposal
Best melt for another clubs trade
Best melt for pick trades
Best melt for FA band compensation

That’s a b&f night

Leaves us with:
LOL pick 8 and an upgrade in our favour and you're bagging other posters trade wishes

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

We won’t be doing that, the issue for Richmond is that if you accept 6 for Rioli right at the deadline on Wednesday, there won’t be time for you to deal it for 2 or 3 really.

I guess you could wait till Wednesday morning but I feel like it’d be easier for you to do it Monday and get it out of the way considering how many other trades Richmond has to do?
Why do you think you haven't flogged off pick 13 yet?
Because its our already along with the Bolton deal.
Trade week is just a media wankfest.

We won’t be doing that, the issue for Richmond is that if you accept 6 for Rioli right at the deadline on Wednesday, there won’t be time for you to deal it for 2 or 3 really.

I guess you could wait till Wednesday morning but I feel like it’d be easier for you to do it Monday and get it out of the way considering how many other trades Richmond has to do?

Picks can be traded after the trade week ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back