• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't understand why he'd want to move back to victoria.Once he retires he has 40+ years living in the shithole of a state.Whats the rush.
Who's a better chance of winning a flag within 4-5yrs?
Port Or Pies?
neither

The Bombers are gaining 1747 points from their trade with the Dees. Does that still make out ~800 point differential seem excessive, or good market value?

As I’ve said to tigs2010 before.

Just because another club are reckless and well, stupid, doesn’t justify our deals.

Owies finished at Carlton. We need goal kickers and he can take a mark too. Can get him for nothing. Only 27 and has kicked 60 odd goals in the last 2 years.

Yeah, yeah I know. SpUd1!
Sounds like Owies is WEagles or Gold Coast bound.

Would take if he had leadership abilities (not saying he doesn’t I just don’t know) and cost us a pick we weren’t going to use.

The one with Essendon or trading 5 & 9 for 2? Both seem bad.
Think maybe that it could just now be the price of these ‘high pick for points deal’.

Interesting to see how it fares from next year with the changes to the point system.

Surely Dees don't trade up using 5 and 9? Leaves them with 1 pick in the draft and an ageing list.

I wonder if once they’ve got 9 they’ll look to do a deal with ourselves or GWS etc. to push back 9 a spot or two for extra picks at the back end (ones we may not use).

Before our Pick 6 & before our pick 10.

Not good !!

Why? We will likely have enough draft capital to get ahead of both picks if we needed to on draft night. The way that Hartley has apparently been reticent to slide back makes me think we have a large cache of players that we would take at every pick

As I’ve said to tigs2010 before.

Just because another club are reckless and well, stupid, doesn’t justify our deals.
So you're smarter than both Melbourne and Richmond recruiting teams and know better what market value is, and they're dumber than you for paying what you believe is overs?

Gary Rohan as insurance for one year? Would cost nothing and I'm sure would upset a significant number of our supporters.
will shag all the fitness staff

So you're smarter than both Melbourne and Richmond recruiting teams and know better what market value is, and they're dumber than you for paying what you believe is overs?

In a world where we constantly see mistakes made by recruiting teams, like the Hopper trade lately, you just blindly want to back every single decision made because?

These guys aren’t diploma qualified employees. There’s no Masters degree in the job. Don’t tie your flag to their pole just because they are in the job.

Also, it is an opinion that we paid overs. Leaving out 42 would have given enough points or adding another later pick would have been suitable for us to do things with that 42. Like for example, put more flexibility into next year.

But, what do I know.

Owies isn't really a crumbing small forward. He's more of a lead up small forward so there's every chance he'd continue on kicking 30 odd for us as he'd get hit up more. Curnow and McKay are probably targeted 9 times out of 10 going inside 50.
yeah sure ok lets get him

if youre ok with having someone that eats a bowl of shite for breakfest every morning around the club

But, what do I know.
**** all

secret smell GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Owies can't go to Gold Coast and seriously kiss their logo on the jumper. :drunk:
id get him for free purely for the fact we have zero small forwards

As I said in draft thread… get pick 3 and then tell north if FOS/Lalor are not there at 3 we’re taking Tauru.

They either hold or miss Tauru. If I can’t have FOS/Lalor, Tauru is a great replacement.

This is assuming all the rumours around this are true

100% love this
I was literally thinking about this too.

I’d be very happy with Tauru at 3 if north takes FOS or Lalor
Kid looks an absolute freak

North won't give it to them if we have 3 and taking Tauru though.

Oooh savage. I like.

I wonder if they actually do stuff like this.

Of course they do. Melbourne are about to bluff Bombers out of pick 9 😁

Yeah start to play mind games.

Hey North you trade with Melbourne we are going for Pick 3 and taking Tauru bro.
96l4ls.gif

He won’t care, so many deals for players go down to the last 10 minutes, that’s a non issue.

Even if it doesn’t get done, teams not being able to agree on a deal doesn’t hurt their standing with players & managers. Sydney didn’t get Daniher done after he requested a trade in 2019 and it didn’t hurt their relationships.

Either way enjoy your picks (1,20,24 or 1,6,10,11,18,20,24, who knows?) and enjoy being on the bottom of the ladder for a few years, it’s a feeling I know very well :)
IMG_1842.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back