• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Every year. EVERY F***ING YEAR! Every year, we hope deals will be done earlier in trade week and every year trades ONLY get done on the last day. Why do they need to allocate ten days to this farce? If clubs had less time they would spend less time poising and playing tough, and just get the bloody deals done.

Just painful.
Should be Friday cut off gives them time to wheel and deal and get shit done. Designed currently to capture the weekend clicks no other reason for it spilling into the next week.

Every year. EVERY F***ING YEAR! Every year, we hope deals will be done earlier in trade week and every year trades ONLY get done on the last day. Why do they need to allocate ten days to this farce? If clubs had less time they would spend less time poising and playing tough, and just get the bloody deals done.

Just painful.
Trade week is like a shitty reality TV show. About 20 minutes of actual content dragged out over a much longer painful shit-talking timeframe. The only difference is there are generally way more girls with bolt-ons when watching reality TV which can either be a positive or a negative depending one one’s preference. Oh and osher Gunsberg doesn’t host trade week, but maybe he will next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baker -

Going to need other clubs to get involved , Solid chance we lose him for nothing in the PSD

apparently put forward Baker+F1 & F2 for Pick 3 and got knocked back

Freo need to better their contract offer before being considered

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just painful.
c'mon stop complaining. I've got new tyres, new job, new Rheem product.

A happy consumer here.

Baker -

Going to need other clubs to get involved , Solid chance we lose him for nothing in the PSD

And then Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me

Baker -

No way we offered that and no way it would get knocked back

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back