• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jagga is a gun !! I have no issues taking Jagga - speed, agility, ball getting ability, courage & leadership. People sell him short !!
Jagga is a first rounder, FOS is a gun and potentially more, those confusing the two should quit while they are ahead.

Jagga might have a great career and I hope he does with plenty of accolades, but FOS has the ability to be a superstar and has to be picked ahead

think we pushing hard for 10/11 so we can send 11 and Baker to WC for 3.

Would give us 1,3,6,10

It would be a much better deal for us than what is being proposed thats for sure. I see no reality tho where WCE give up a top 3 pick to get Baker, no matter what pick we give 'em back. Pick #3 can get you a generational player like Dusty. Pick 10 or 11 or Baker are not getting you that, more than likely.

1 3 6 10 would be
1 Lalor
3 Fos/jagga
6 next best mid
10 best kpf
yeah. Working it out if we did 10/18 and send 18 and Baker which puts Baker around pick 12 that is good for us, but for WC they get 18 and Baker giving up pick 3. We really need that pick we send with him to be better than Carltons offer.

I would much rather get 10/11 and trade 11 to WC. Just doesn't seem as appealing if its 10/18

nah missed that and owned up to it ages ago.

But you black kettles overlooked that part to throw some whacks in on me & i will allow it - its the only thing you lot are going to have to smile about for 2-3 years. happy to help bro's
Can I be a different coloured kettle? Black doesn't suit my home decor.
I'm not racist against black kettles, don't get me wrong.

yeah. Working it out if we did 10/18 and send 18 and Baker which puts Baker around pick 12 that is good for us, but for WC they get 18 and Baker giving up pick 3. We really need that pick we send with him to be better than Carltons offer.

I would much rather get 10/11 and trade 11 to WC. Just doesn't seem as appealing if its 10/18
can I play you in poker?

It would be a much better deal for us than what is being proposed thats for sure. I see no reality tho where WCE give up a top 3 pick to get Baker, no matter what pick we give 'em back. Pick #3 can get you a generational player like Dusty. Pick 10 or 11 or Baker are not getting you that, more than likely.
its being reported Blues are offering 12/14 for it. If thats the case then 14 prob coming back to us so it better for all parties to do it with pick 10/11.

Or do 6 and 14 to North for pick 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if carltoon get foss and we take jagga ill spew
Why is FOS so much better then Jagga?

I admit I haven't seen them enough, but going off Stats Jagga would still be an unbelievable Pick.

Stats wise Jagga destroys FOS.

I just want to know what is the huge difference for statements like this

Why is FOS so much better then Jagga?

I admit I haven't seen them enough, but going off Stats Jagga would still be an unbelievable Pick.

Stats wise Jagga destroys FOS.

I just want to know what is the huge difference for statements like this
Jagga has also shown himself to be very durable, so far. FOS has been a walking Elastoplast ad this season. It’s a rough game…

Have we ever seen so few trades completed for players by this stage of the trade period?
I reckon there are plenty of these deals at 80% completion.

Either waiting on final pick movements or queued behind other deals to drop first.

Or CFL holding it back for prime time Wednesday night tv....

Found Footage Video GIF by Eternal Family

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back