• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

They traded away their future picks for it. It's a bizarre strategy. They're close to contending, but it seems like a limp dick move from them. Neither hitting draft hard, nor bringing in a quality experienced player.
Gave up Noble though.
Noble>>Whitney

Hard to imagine we won't approach North to get pick 2 given its been widely reported they want to split it.

But I don't think they'll be splitting it until after the trade deadline - there's no need to rush for either party.

That's IF Carlton get their hands on 3.

Who the **** knows anymore, not even the media know what's going on. No one had a sniff of what Hawthorn did or Atkins being included in today's rumoured trade.

Hard to imagine we won't approach North to get pick 2 given its been widely reported they want to split it.

But I don't think they'll be splitting it until after the trade deadline - there's no need to rush for either party.

That's IF Carlton get their hands on 3.

Who the **** knows anymore, not even the media know what's going on. No one had a sniff of what Hawthorn did or Atkins being included in today's rumoured trade.
Lets get rid of freakin everyone and get the first 10 picks

Sick of it

How about this for a scenario?

Not sure what West Coast want.

We trade with West Coast and involve St Kilda

Richmond lose Baker, future first. receive pick 3 and pick 8 or 7

St Kilda lose picks 7 and 8 get future first from Richmond and later pick(s)

West Coast lose pick 3 get pick 7 or 8 and Baker

not sure if Saints interested and would later picks reconcile points of diff? some obivously do not want RFC to let go future first but one of Saints 7 or 8 plus 3 pretty good for us I think to get back but Baker gone to. West Coast probably have to cough up a later pick
Why the …. would we get rid of pick 1 next year. This is shocking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne had no problem lifting Pick 9 from Essendon ... the Pick 20 we got looks pretty average now lads
When you break it down based on current ladder positions, the Dees have given up picks 5 & 7(based on points value of traded picks) for picks 9 this year & 50 odd in 2025

In a world where we constantly see mistakes made by recruiting teams, like the Hopper trade lately, you just blindly want to back every single decision made because?

These guys aren’t diploma qualified employees. There’s no Masters degree in the job. Don’t tie your flag to their pole just because they are in the job.

Also, it is an opinion that we paid overs. Leaving out 42 would have given enough points or adding another later pick would have been suitable for us to do things with that 42. Like for example, put more flexibility into next year.

But, what do I know.

If the deal could’ve been done without including pick-42 it would’ve been. Do you honestly think a highly experienced list manager in Blair Hartley included extra picks that Lions didn’t require ? For what purpose? Sh*ts and giggles? He made a mistake on the paperwork? He was drunk?

If Lions did that swap with another team because they offered a few more points than us as Blair refused to include 42 this thread would’ve put the BF servers down for a week.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back