• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The thing that stood out to me about FOS was an article where they asked a bunch of the top 10 or so players who they think should go first, majority said FOS.

Interestingly, FOS said Lalor.
FOS misheard the question thought he was asking who would come second in the Draft!

How much does Houston hate Adelaide?

Join North enough? If they were out, 100%, that’d be good to know
Reckon he'd be good for Norf, especially if they can get Parker and Caleb Daniel.

They have to rise up the ladder at some stage and it'll be a sharp rise when they do IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing this too, picks, players, going from team to team is what I'm hearing. All in the next 36 hours
My mail is the same

Apparently they almost took carltons offer of 12 + 14 yesterday until they heard Houstan was going to the pies but then it fell over after the pick 3 deal was agreed to. So maybe 10 & 14 or 10 &11 gets it done.
We then take 1,2,6,11/14,20,24 to the draft

That would be epic if we walked in with that.

I like this. Do it.
Another seat at my poker table.

14 & Houston to North

6 to Port

2 & 25 to Richmond

With some other stuff going around but that could be the deal that could be looked at by North. Keep a good first and get their man. Port get best pick offered for a guy who wants out. We get 2 as an upgrade and 25 as a downgrade.
The only problem with that is no Tauru for Norf. Doesn't bother me but might them.

I don't buy the line that we will be giving a pick in the 30s back to Suns. Think Ralphy has been led astray on that one.

Reckon it'll be a couple of our 50+ picks going to GC.
That's what Twomey reckons.

Never listen to anything Ralph says. He's a deadset thicko.

how do you know, are you itk?
I hear some things. I deduce others. Jagga was both.

how do you know, are you itk?

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back