• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bro wtf.

Why my glorious dick? Not the old 3 inch punisher :(

Anyway. Told ya so 😜
3 inch?

Lance Barber Comedy GIF by CBS

Just heard from a mate that has ties to Richmond Socials team so take from this what you want but this is what I’ve been told:

The media team have finished work on the graphics for farewell Dan & Farewell Shai videos/ images etc.

The Rioli Trade is 6 & 23 for Rioli and our late picks

The Bolton trade is we get 10,11,18
Freo get Bolton & 14

Also got told we are likely to get 2 from Roos but not until after the trade period, it will be 6+11 for 2

I don’t know who the other pick is at 1&2 but Lalor is one of them.

Also the reason we are willing to swap 14 to ensure we get 10,11,18 is because we want to use 18 & 20 to pair the Whitlock twins.

Got told the media team is already busy putting together draftee videos for a bunch of players but the ones he knew were Lalor and the twins…

So looks like maybe we end up with 1,2,10,18,20,23,24 after the swaps are all done…
Whether it's legit or not I bloody love these posts. Thanks for sticking your neck out and putting something out there.
I'm looking forward to following along. Things change and evolve so won't hold anything against you if it isn't exactly how you've stated it.

Just heard from a mate that has ties to Richmond Socials team so take from this what you want but this is what I’ve been told:

The media team have finished work on the graphics for farewell Dan & Farewell Shai videos/ images etc.

The Rioli Trade is 6 & 23 for Rioli and our late picks

The Bolton trade is we get 10,11,18
Freo get Bolton & 14

Also got told we are likely to get 2 from Roos but not until after the trade period, it will be 6+11 for 2

I don’t know who the other pick is at 1&2 but Lalor is one of them.

Also the reason we are willing to swap 14 to ensure we get 10,11,18 is because we want to use 18 & 20 to pair the Whitlock twins.

Got told the media team is already busy putting together draftee videos for a bunch of players but the ones he knew were Lalor and the twins…

So looks like maybe we end up with 1,2,10,18,20,23,24 after the swaps are all done…
IMG_4208.gif

Can't wait for the next dynasty. And on the weekend, went for 10 off the first over. Got a bit upset at myself, took 3/3 off the next 6 overs :p
Nice
I made 43 and got a horror lbw pitched 3 inches outside leg

Really don’t like idea of trading 6-11 for 2 , terrible idea
don't think Melbourne will trade 5 and 9 for 2, far too costly that is the only picks they have in the draft, Adelaide only have two picks.

this could mean a few sliders for players a few clubs think not suitable for them

collingwood only have later picks, CFC one pick then very late picks, very interesting what happens later in the draft

It’s unbelievable
Even massive overs for Baker too
And either same for Bolton or we keep him

Our team gonna be so bloody good in just a short few years
Even next year

Sure our win loss ratio is going to be pretty shit and probably finish last again but it’s going to be a fun season all the same watching future house hold names and club legends make those first steps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I swear on my life this is real.

I was at an extended family lunch on the weekend. My fiancés cousins friends works for the social media team at west coast. They’ve told my cousin in law that Harley Reid will be requesting a trade home
Most likely at the end of 2025, if not then certainly end of 2026. Richmond and Geelong are the two favourites
Should be able to negotiate the deal to a half eaten pack of twisties and a bottle of corona that Blair drank half of and then pissed in to fill it back up the way Matty Clarke is going 😍

Is anyone else getting ptsd from 2004 draft?
Different drafts, different strengths. I remember the 2004 draft being described as a fairly shallow draft.

With this draft I can't remember a draft being described as this deep and other clubs being desperate to trade into the top 25 picks since the 2001 super draft.

Anyone checked on RJK?

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

some of you blokes are obsessed with me hey. Good to know i'm that far under your skin bruv

Im sitting in my house bathing in 5 years of being right while you guys sit around high-fiving each other about "winning" arguments that we wont even know the answer to for 5 years

Just remember pea-brain.... i told you guys back in 2021 this is where we would be right now. And i was right. Not because i wanted to be, but just because i am smarter than you

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back