List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Arriving at Marvel

Ben Stiller Swag GIF

I have no insight into the kids beyond what I read online but a rough stab based on Cal Twomey's ratings mixed in with a bit of my own preferences would be:

1 - FOS
6 - Lalor
10 - Travaglia
11 - Trainor
18 - Shanahan
20 - J.Whitlock
23 - M.Whitlock
24 - Dodson
doubt Lalor is getting to 6, same with others

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cost for pick 2 concerns me, what do we reckon is fair for both parties, or do we just **** Norf to and head straight to the pub?
North are and extremely willing seller with really only 1 club that has the ability to trade with them due to their criteria and that is Richmond.

North dont want to slide past pick #6 which gives Richmond an advantage as we have that as well as the 'Bonus' pick they need but what are we prepared to give up ?

Pick #3 and pick #2 would be about the same value imo and not more as there is no stand out player
Pick #12 & #14 was the level for pick #3 so assume similar value.
But if we give up #6 which is 6 spots better than #12 then #14 should be #20 or #18 at most depending on how desperate we are to get it and how desperate North are to slide back.

Offer #6 + #23 and deal #6 + #18 at most
They wont have between #2 and #62 unless they trade out F1 which i wouldnt touch before #18 as i really believe they will improve next year with the older additions and organic growth of their youngsters and could be as high as 9-11 and their pick next year could be 8-11 in a week draft compared to this years draft

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back