List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If our worst case scenario is we take someone we really like at 6 & then someone we are delighted was available at 18, that’s a very strong negotiation position.

Harvard calls it a BATNA.

Did that sound a bit tosser-ish? Apologies if so but Blair’s done that course. He could probably teach it tbh
It could very well be the reason why we don't trade up for 2, North are selling into a limited market and the most well heeled buyer is the Tigers. If the trade doesn't suit then we just go to the draft.

I'm totally copacetic about not needing Word of The Day thread...

What is goblin mode?​

Goblin mode is a slang term for a way of behaving that intentionally and shamelessly gives in to and indulges in base habits and activities without regard for adhering to social norms or expectations.

The behaviors thought to constitute goblin mode vary from person to person, but it’s commonly associated with things like consuming “junky” food and media and disregarding one’s appearance and sometimes hygiene. Goblin mode is most often used to refer to a temporary state, such as one entered on weekends or after work, but this is not always the case.

Example: This weekend I went into goblin mode and ate a bucket of ice cream in my underwear while watching reality shows.

The phrase is typically used to be at least somewhat humorous and is commonly applied to oneself as a way of embracing such behavior. Since the term refers to a mode of behavior, it’s often used in phrases like enter goblin mode and go full goblin mode.

Goblin mode is often considered the opposite of and a reaction to the kinds of healthy, organized, productive habits and lifestyles that are commonly presented (and glorified) in highly curated social media content.

Goblin mode is also sometimes used in reference to people and animals who suddenly become “wild.”

Be happy for him.

Speak to a few people who know well his path to the AFL & they’ll say it’s a blessing he’s alive. He hit the jackpot doing what he did & from his socials now seems content.

I will never forget him.

Lovely kid. Shame he couldn’t get it together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back