List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

we still have hopper, taranto & prestia (for at least a third of the season) to protect & be workhorses in the seniors, bleak outside of that, hopefully mcauliffe gets ahead of dow though

just means there's room for draftees that earn a call up

or it means there's room for the worst train-on player we've ever seen taking games from draftees
You do know that train on players can also be from outside that AFL? Ie players overlooked in the draft. WAFL, SAFL etc. Lefau was one. They are not all duds.

Yep. Used to get munted at Billboards on the reg when I was 18/19.
Russell Westbrook Reaction GIF by NBA

All these clubs are starting to panic that they are out of or don't have many picks in the deep draft.

:tearsofjoy:

I disagree to a lot on here, next year's draft is going to be heavily compromised. Our first pick will be fine, but 2nd round picks will be like a 3rd rounder. I hate the thought of trading in F2 picks. Even future round 1's I'd be cautious of.

2nd rounders will be worth points to clubs that need them next year. If we can slide in our picks this year for F2's, then we can trade in to better picks either in 2025 or 2026.

2nd rounders will be worth points to clubs that need them next year. If we can slide in our picks this year for F2's, then we can trade in to better picks either in 2025 or 2026.
F2's are totally useless to Richmond and no point trading out any of our current picks for F2's as they would be starting from 30

Why trade out of this draft into next year for a similar pick , Just crazy
Has to be F1 picks for 20 , 23 , 24 for Richmond to even consider a trade

F2's are totally useless to Richmond and no point trading out any of our current picks for F2's as they would be starting from 30

Disagree, with reduction in draft points and smaller discount the academy teams will want more 2nds instead of 40s and 50s picks when sliding back.

GC already have 3 first round picks for next year with 1 maybe 2 top 5 talents they’ll want a bunch of 2nds to pay for them.

That being said would still prefer 1st, just think with all the potential academy and father/sons next year teams will want points and as they don’t go as far to move up you’ll need higher ones than this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's see how hard their draw is. They'll be the only top 6 team that plays us and West Coast twice.

Couldn't see the AFL being that blatant. Top 6 teams play bottom 6 teams a minimum 1 and maximum 2 times. They wouldn't dare give them the maximum games against the 2 bottom teams no less. The rare unbiased media would point that out, let alone the angry talk back callers

To be traded for points with the teams requiring them for FS and Academy players. And for us sliding a few spots to pick up someone we rate equally. Like we did last year. Might get another 1st doing that, for no draft disadvantage.

Yep, its why i laugh at North fan talking like we might want to trade our lower picks out for a F2 with them lol

Dont laugh at Norf fans mate they are mentally challenged humans with issue's
Just give them a hug

It's tough work, we only just got rid of all the Freo & West Coast nuffies. Now we are apparently handing our picks over to the AFL's biggest charity case.

It's tough work, we only just got rid of all the Freo & West Coast nuffies. Now we are apparently handing our picks over to the AFL's biggest charity case.

1 of these poor souls posted

" If we had Richmond's draft hand this trade our rebuild would just about be complete"

I mean pick 2 and a F1st for 6&11 isn’t a reach. Ideally we’d be getting a pick next year lower than pick 11 back in return.

So the way I see it as next year isn’t deep but that also doesn’t mean the talent from 1-8 is bad. It’s just not 1-30 good.
So Richmond may use pick 1 and package up the north pick and get Archie Luwodyke who may explode being the number 1 option.

I mean pick 2 and a F1st for 6&11 isn’t a reach. Ideally we’d be getting a pick next year lower than pick 11 back in return.

So the way I see it as next year isn’t deep but that also doesn’t mean the talent from 1-8 is bad. It’s just not 1-30 good.
So Richmond may use pick 1 and package up the north pick and get Archie Luwodyke who may explode being the number 1 option.
NorF are not trading #2 + F1 for #6 + #11
Thats as delusional as their thoughts on the NorF board

Disagree, with reduction in draft points and smaller discount the academy teams will want more 2nds instead of 40s and 50s picks when sliding back.

GC already have 3 first round picks for next year with 1 maybe 2 top 5 talents they’ll want a bunch of 2nds to pay for them.

That being said would still prefer 1st, just think with all the potential academy and father/sons next year teams will want points and as they don’t go as far to move up you’ll need higher ones than this year.

Why doesn’t our academy produce kids like this

Oh that’s right we don’t have one

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back