Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to clear up something, so opposition supporters can come onto the thread and bait us with idiotic comments and we just have to take it and be nice to them ?
Take it to a pm and use
Common sense.

Get Yarran, Townsend, Crowley and Stevie J. Add C.Ellis to our line up next year. That's Top 4.

Just want to clear up something, so opposition supporters can come onto the thread and bait us with idiotic comments and we just have to take it and be nice to them ?
No I didn't say that at all :rolleyes:

Said pretty clearly that too often opposition posters come on and do nothing wrong and get told ro **** off. That's not acceptable and never has been.

No I didn't say that at all :rolleyes:

Said pretty clearly that too often opposition posters come on and do nothing wrong and get told ro **** off. That's not acceptable and never has been.
Only Pie fans.

Simple solution is to stop using the bat signal if you don't want them here. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I have been thinking about the Doozy as no doubt most on here have been. It seems the club could be after someone big but no names mentioned so far. We have had some clues from various posters, are they trolls or do they indeed know?

The 2 most important clues which nobody focused on was this player has the potential to be the biggest trade ever and if other clubs knew this player was on the table they too would want a crack.

Who could be bigger than Judd, Ablett or Dangerfield?

My tip is we could be after Lance Franklin. We have the cash and just maybe Sydney need him gone. With his off field issues not being disclosed is it possible Lance wants out and is not enjoying Sydney? Sydney need cap space released and could do with our 2 first rounders for their academy kids.

Fits the other clues too.
Sydney is up North
Has played less than 50 games for Sydney ( I think?)
Richmond would be his third club (things come in threes)

If all parties agree can his contract be terminated for a fresh start?
The money wont be a problem but I doubt Richmond would feel comfortable with the length.

Maybe this draft period is getting to my head just like the most of us.

If an opposition poster is trolling, genuine trolling, please report. Do not take it upon yourself to respond. Just report.

If an opposition poster is just posting, stating information etc, and doing nothing wrong, then there is no reason to bag them out just because they barrack for different club. This board is open to everyone to see including opposition supporters, so not think this is a Tiger exclusive board.

If you're uncomfortable with opposition supporter posting then feel free to leave and go to a Tiger dedicated board like Y&B, PRE and OER.

its interesting that deledio on richmonds website says about the excitement of all the young players coming thru,, he mentions b ellis,, c ellis, miles ,lambert,,macintosh , drummond,,, but makes no mention of lennon ,,, ??
Don't read too much into that, probably just an honest mistake. They aren't robots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From AFL website

Richmond has indicated to the Lions it will consider trading key defender David Astbury to the Gabba, but only for (a) pick No.21 on its own; or (b) pick No.17, with the Tigers to pass No.31 back to the Lions.

The Lions received pick No.17 from West Coast for Jack Redden, and Richmond could eye it as a possible circuit-breaker as it attempts to satisfy Carlton's demands for Chris Yarran.

So I have been thinking about the Doozy as no doubt most on here have been. It seems the club could be after someone big but no names mentioned so far. We have had some clues from various posters, are they trolls or do they indeed know?

The 2 most important clues which nobody focused on was this player has the potential to be the biggest trade ever and if other clubs knew this player was on the table they too would want a crack.

Who could be bigger than Judd, Ablett or Dangerfield?

My tip is we could be after Lance Franklin. We have the cash and just maybe Sydney need him gone. With his off field issues not being disclosed is it possible Lance wants out and is not enjoying Sydney? Sydney need cap space released and could do with our 2 first rounders for their academy kids.

Fits the other clues too.
Sydney is up North
Has played less than 50 games for Sydney ( I think?)
Richmond would be his third club (things come in threes)

If all parties agree can his contract be terminated for a fresh start?
The money wont be a problem but I doubt Richmond would feel comfortable with the length.

Maybe this draft period is getting to my head just like the most of us.

I wouldn't have thought so mate .

Thread is about trades etc, opposition posters are more then welcome to post without been told to leave for no good reason and in the process taking the whole convo off topic.
We've had enough.
I don't mind them being here but there was one the other day clearly trolling to which a few of us told to piss off.

I said get out of here, but he was being an ass.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back