Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Effectively yarran for 12 . No ******* way is yarran worth a round 1 pick . Not even close to it.
No it's Yarran and 20 for 12. Add Astbury for 21 and it's Astbury & 12 for Yarran 20 & 21. We lose our single first round pick and a depth KPD for 2 top 25 picks and a best 22 player, IMO that is a win for us. If we did just give up 12 for Yarran then I agree it's no good. Downgrading 8 spots in the draft is no different to the deals we tried last year with Armitage and Trengove.

The longer this drags the more i think the idiots will give up 12 for him just so they can say we drafted well. Geelong gets a player 10 times better for next years pick go figure.
Please explain?

No it's Yarran and 20 for 12. Add Astbury for 21 and it's Astbury & 12 for Yarran 20 & 21. We lose our single first round pick and a depth KPD for 2 top 25 picks and a best 22 player, IMO that is a win for us. If we did just give up 12 for Yarran then I agree it's no good. Downgrading 8 spots in the draft is no different to the deals we tried last year with Armitage and Trengove.
wont happen , they think he is worth a first and again I wouldn't downgrade our first for their second .
It will realistically be the difference between a potential midfielder by mid 2016 / 2017 and a long time project flanker type.
I am bemused we have offered our second for a bloke who when fit couldn't get 10 touches in the VFL last year tbh and I don't give a shit about this checking out theory . For mine that indicates he is of shit character .

Why did it take so long for us to gain interest in him? He is one foot in the door at GWS.....
Agree though we should be speaking to him....

Because we are now clutching at straws, because if they get no one there will be questions asked

Why did it take so long for us to gain interest in him? He is one foot in the door at GWS.....
Could have had interest since the start. Just cause it wasn't public dosent mean it wasn't there. Might not either. Fingers crossed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Henderson geelong worked out what and who they wanted and got them all and yes i rate henderson a far better player then out yarran.
Henderson is slow, gets beaten consistently as a backman, in our eliminaton final Maric. Left him for dead to kick his epic goal. Also as a forward he can't get separation, Rance destroyed him.

So Nathan Brown must be trolling through theae 60 odd pages of info to get some leads before going live to air at 9......

Hi Nafenn! :thumbsu:

All these melts!

Imagine we trade for no one and just go to the draft.

The only gun to change sides is a bible bashing loser who grew up too close to geelong for his own good.

You don't trade for the sake of trading. And if the price is not right then that's life!

No offence but just because it has just been reported in the media dosnt mean that its the case.
We have probably been talking to him for the last couple of months if we are really interested.
The media these days are a joke. No wonder sales are down.

No offence but just because it has just been reported in the media dosnt mean that its the case.
We have probably been talking to him for the last couple of months if we are really interested.
Exactly, the moment Geelong let him go he would have been considered in some form by all clubs, probably.
Do people really expect list management meetings and contract negotiations to be live TV/Radio broadcasts? :eek:

Henderson geelong worked out what and who they wanted and got them all and yes i rate henderson a far better player then out yarran.
Yeah righto. I reckon Yarran is the better player. Wouldn't give a first for either of them though

R

r u serious??? Yarran is 10x the player of Henderson.
Somewhere in between these two. lol
Imagine the melt is we gave a first round for Henderson, especially after HIS sulk last year.

Fair call, but we have been hearing rumblings all week about Stevie J getting interest from this club, that club, another club, though nothing tied to Richmond.... where many think he would be a good fit for us especially where we are right now.
More alluding to the fact that maybe this is Richmonds way, very quietly, not in the medias face..... i hope we do press him for a spot on our list :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back