Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually just noticed something. We went the whole day of wednesday without talking about our designated 'Player of the Day' in Daniel Rich

Thank **** for that

Now onto Thursdays player. Ollie Wines what will it take ;)

Townsend probably a 4th. I reckon Moore is the one we'll use our 3rd on
We do actually have to select 3 players in this draft unfortunatly. Id say either deal may be with a later pick in return coming back

Actually just noticed something. We went the whole day of wednesday without talking about our designated 'Player of the Day' in Daniel Rich

Thank **** for that

Now onto Thursdays player. Ollie Wines what will it take ;)
If there was any chance what so ever I would throw everything at it.

2 first round picks and Lennon with a sweetener to come back the other way. Its overs but **** me Wines is the best talent around his age.

2 first round picks and Lennon with a sweetener to come back the other way. Its overs but **** me Wines is the best talent around his age.
He_Look_OK.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We do actually have to select 3 players in this draft unfortunatly. Id say either deal may be with a later pick in return coming back
We might end up using pick 12, then delisting someone and redrafting, plus upgrading Lambert.

Either that or pick up another high pick for Lennon

Holy **** man!

We offered Stevie J a 1-2 year playing followed by coaching deal ages ago. Probably hasn't been mentioned in the media because another club has offered something a bit better
rfc wantt everything for free like indian people

He and Prestia should be at the very top of our list.

Throwing everything........ It's overs indeed but that's what it will probably take to lure Wines away from Port.

He is exactly what we need and I would strongly consider that.... :thumbsu:

All this talk of two first rounders is out of control, IMO.
Nick Vlaustin and Jack Reiwoldt (plus Lennon) for Wines???
Nick and Jack are the equivalent of two first round picks, any two combinations will do.

All this talk of two first rounders is out of control, IMO.
Nick Vlaustin and Jack Reiwoldt (plus Lennon) for Wines???
Nick and Jack are the equivalent of two first round picks, any two combinations will do.
Understand Vlaustin and Reiwoldt were first round picks but you can't look at it that way.

We already have those players. 2 future first rounders could be anything. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but it is always a risk with picks.

Wines is ready made, absolutely fills a need and would absolutely take this side up another gear.

Got to give big to get big sometimes. And Wines has no baggage, like HB......

Understand Vlaustin and Reiwoldt were first round picks but you can't look at it that way.

We already have those players. 2 future first rounders could be anything. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but it is always a risk with picks.

Wines is ready made, absolutely fills a need and would absolutely take this side up another gear.

Got to give big to get big sometimes. And Wines has no baggage, like HB......
My opinion is that's it's folly to trade away your future for the now, Richmond are re-signing/trading/drafting for a sustainable future as well as attempting to strengthen immediately, the most difficult but also the most responsible way to go.
Consistently good first round picks will build a long term successful club, trade one if the right win/win can be found but, and it's only my view, trading two years first round picks will be a long term mistake.

My opinion is that's it's folly to trade away your future for the now, Richmond are re-signing/trading/drafting for a sustainable future as well as attempting to strengthen immediately, the most difficult but also the most responsible way to go.
Consistently good first round picks will build a long term successful club, trade one if the right win/win can be found but, and it's only my view, trading two years first round picks will be a long term mistake.
Understand your opinion and actually agree with it, Richmond need to buck the trend at some point. I would think that Wines, only in the system a few years and a jet, would compliment us perfectly. Would be well worth the investment.

A lot of rumblings that a 3 way trade with Bris-Rich-Carl may happen.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back