Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cat's need results to sell tickets. Just because Yarran fits a need doesn't mean you sell the farm to get him. I don't rate Yarran, but my issue is with the reported price Richmond are willing to pay. Not that they want to get him.
Sure but my definition of selling the farm are different, and if the player can play, each to their own tho.

McCarthy being worth two first rounders is the biggest lol. If we suggested a first for Vickery or Griffiths we'd get laughed at, let alone two.
He kicked 35 goals in what was practically his first afl season (played 1 game last year because he was recovering from a broken leg), not to mention he is still contracted. I think GWS are right in asking for 2 first round picks. Whereas it would be ridiculous for us to ask for a first rounder for Griff. Vickery on the other hand would warrant a first round pick.

We need one around 34 35 ready made and get 5 good years out of them and i dont think any are available that want to come to us. Maybe with the rule change (sub) they might be able to work maric and hampson. I thought hammy did ok when he played a couple games on his own this season might be coming good. Lets hope so.
Haha yep, I'm assuming you meant 24/25!!

He kicked 35 goals in what was practically his first afl season (played 1 game last year because he was recovering from a broken leg), not to mention he is still contracted. I think GWS are right in asking for 2 first round picks. Whereas it would be ridiculous for us to ask for a first rounder for Griff. Vickery on the other hand would warrant a first round pick.
HE also played on the 3rd defender from teams imagine him on rance, he would get killed

Two years ago it would have been fine.
Let's just see what our trade gurus do at Tigerland before we start hammering opposition teams, yeah?
I am not hammering them for doing it, just stating a fact. We bemoan that we always seem to offer to pay overs when we do actually get linked to a player( eg yarran), yet the cats have done so, so it is relevant.

Who wouldnt want to join with this Honest 2016 membership campaign....:rolleyes:
12139935_1644993135784254_3160645793859517809_o.jpg

Tom Browne is reporting on Channel 7 that there is some 'big trade news involving the Pies' exclusive to 7 at 6.45pm tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blair pushed hard for us to draft Menadue and Butler.

Thanks for confirming you know nothing. We're the ones holding up signing Lennon in case we need him for a trade.
Rofl. I watched the video on the RFC website after last year's draft too, mate. Nice 'inside knowledge'. That's not Blair's job. His job is to find players from other clubs and entice them over. Since the end of 2012, he's failed.

View attachment 184131

Moore's numbers. Stuck behind a number of players who excel in clearances at Port whereas it is a weakness for our side. Never know but with more opportunity some players can thrive, no greater example of that then our very own Miles.

Got some mongrel too by the looks of it. I like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back