List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1727568210766.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Last edited by a moderator:

we are already going to have that pick without lynch
we could do a combination.

Surely GC want points to and we can pick up other clubs futures to get what is needed within reason\

I have no issue with T Lynch going to Lions to win more premierships, enhance his legacy and I think J Orourke is an idiot and Rioli and others like Baker and Graham are just as much Richmond men as Townsend and Broad as well as Dusty

FFS we need Lynch & he is not going, get over it !!

Plus no one would take him, he hasn't played for 2yrs !
we do not need Lynch, and if he leaves he still is a Richmond man

If he goes to Lions and wins more premierships he is more of a Richmond man because RFC should be the club enabling premierships which is why players come here in the first place, apart from being drafted!!!

pay his salary to

If Lynch left it would bolster our forward line development.

Daly said he would be interested in Lynch amongst others.

If Brisbane got Lynch it allows them to have a crack while they develop others as well given his age

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely GC want points to and we can pick up other clubs futures to get what is needed within reason\

I have no issue with T Lynch going to Lions to win more premierships, enhance his legacy and I think J Orourke is an idiot and Rioli and others like Baker and Graham are just as much Richmond men as Townsend and Broad as well as Dusty
Why is J ORourke an idiot again?

we do not need Lynch, and if he leaves he still is a Richmond man

If he goes to Lions and wins more premierships he is more of a Richmond man because RFC should be the club enabling premierships which is why players come here in the first place, apart from being drafted!!!

pay his salary to
Don't like agreeing with you but Lynch is only about the present at RFC, not the future. He'll make us more competitive for the next 2 years (if he plays) but that's it. His leaving might nett us some future success.

My concern is if Lynch goes, who the hell are we going to spend our cap on... We'll be paying a lot of average players more money than they deserve.

It depends how much Blair wants it and how prepared he is to hardball the Rioli trade. I'd throw in our F2 and F3 to secure it, I reckon there's a bit of a drop between 12 and 20.
That's a lot to give up for an 8 pick upgrade.

Surely we'd rather pay more of his salary and get 20 rather than give up future picks in our rebuilding phase?

Can still look to upgrade 20 to 16 in the Bolton trade too.

O'rourke is a typical white collar w***er Administrator with no feel of the group. All this should be kept inhouse, not in the public.
Can also wreck our chances of getting the best picks. There is no way Rioli/Bolton will want to come back after being shat on by the Psuedo Pres !!

Freo knows that Bolton is disgruntled and when push comes to shove, a minute before deadline Richmond would accept 9 and 16.

Richmond knows that Freo needs Bolton badly to win a flag, and a minute before deadline would offer up 9 and 10.

So it’s just a matter of not blinking first.

Freo has more to lose (mired in mediocrity and greatly reduced flag chance) than we do (Bolton remains at Richmond) if deal doesn’t get done.

In other words … don’t blink Blair. 9 and 10 will be given, nothing surer.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This attitude of If they arent in our next premiership team trade them has been proven wrong that many times its crazy

Go and listen to the team speak after the 2017 flag and how much guys like Troy Chaplin, Brad Miller, Ben Cousins, Ivan Maric etc helped them get to that flag

Lynch is vital to our development and culture and that contributes to the next flag end of story

That's a lot to give up for an 8 pick upgrade.

Surely we'd rather pay more of his salary and get 20 rather than give up future picks in our rebuilding phase?

Can still look to upgrade 20 to 16 in the Bolton trade too.
this Bolton trade may not happen or take another form or happen in 2025 or 2026 because West COast will still be building

Freo knows that Bolton is disgruntled and when push comes to shove, a minute before deadline Richmond would accept 9 and 16.

Richmond knows that Freo needs Bolton badly to win a flag, and a minute before deadline would offer up 9 and 10.

So it’s just a matter of not blinking first.

Freo has more to lose (mired in mediocrity and greatly reduced flag chance) than we do (Bolton remains at Richmond) if deal doesn’t get done.

In other words … don’t blink Blair. 9 and 10 will be given, nothing surer.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
nope that is what weak woke campaigners do that do not lead strong footy clubs do

O'rourke is a typical white collar w***er Administrator with no feel of the group. All this should be kept inhouse, not in the public.
Can also wreck our chances of getting the best picks. There is no way Rioli/Bolton will want to come back after being shat on by the Psuedo Pres !!
o'rourke is. irrelevant, anyone like to shed light on what businesses he was successful in?

Lynch, Vlastuin, Broad, Prestia and Nankervis are all untradebale for mine, we are going to need strong leaders for the path we are embarking on and we will get more value out of them being on the list, setting standards, teaching etc than we would by trading them for draft picks especially since the competition wouldn't be handing over blue chip picks for them given their ages

Saying words to the effect Broad is a RFC man an for not leaving in the back stages of his career as opposed to others. aka read by the media as a back hander to others
He didnt say as opposed to others.

He praised Nathan Broad for being a great Richmond man.

The media can read into that whatever they like, he didn't say anything negative towards anyone leaving the club.

He then shook the hands and handed medals to the invited Liam Baker, Shai Bolton and Daniel Rioli.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back