Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley Reid won't leave WCE, this talk needs to stop. He's not a JHF.

Depends on their progress. Reid is an arrogant campaigner (I say that in a good way). No chance he’ll dig in and spend 5-6 years at a bottom-4 club which greatly affects his legacy as provides very limited scope to win Brownlows, MVP’s, Coaches awards etc…. and he knows reputations are made in September.

So if Eagles are still in 2026, he will be looking for the exit for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dude wtf, relax ay, be more like tiger_tough, a chilled out dumb campaigner

Some of us like to see oppo opinions.
doctor who insult GIF

Kicked 4 in a match then did his ACL and only just came back halfway through this year. 194cm, can play forward or mid, strong as f**k, plays with mongrel but is very slow. Richmond interest (via your own poster) may come from having a low cost big body in a midfield that may have just lost Baker, Bolton, Graham.
We’ve got a few slowwwww mids tho , our focus in the draft would be pacy mids , I’d doubt we’d be interested . Tell me has archer Reid showed anything recall his junior tapes looked promising

Depends on their progress. Reid is an arrogant campaigner (I say that in a good way). No chance he’ll dig in and spend 5-6 years at a bottom-4 club which greatly affects his legacy as provides very limited scope to win Brownlows, MVP’s, Coaches awards etc…. and he knows reputations are made in September.

So if Eagles are still in 2026, he will be looking for the exit for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Until he signs an extension there’s a chance, they’ve certainly tried and failed so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ve got a few slowwwww mids tho , our focus in the draft would be pacy mids , I’d doubt we’d be interested . Tell me has archer Reid showed anything recall his junior tapes looked promising
Culley is not for the Richmond midfield then, pace is his biggest flaw. Archer came with a knee issue that needed months of bracing so started slowly. Big tank, very tidy below his knees and he a nice kick for a bloke over 200cm. Our ressies team is a joke but he’s been one of the few shining lights and was very close to getting games at the end of this year. With Darling a good chance to go to North he’ll be pushing for games next year. I love the pick, very happy with his progress after recovering from his knee issue and has just signed on until the end of 2027.

Opposition supporters are welcome here for civil discussions providing they are civil, Richmond fans please show them the same respect we expect them to show us. Thanks.
So no change required for me then.

I only show respect, opposition supporter, or not, to those that agree 100% with my opinions 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back