List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez I wouldn’t even know what our B22 would look like if we got Hopper. Our depth would be unreal:

FB: Grimes Tarrant Gibcus
HB: Vlastuin Balta Rioli
C: McIntosh Prestia Pickett
FOL: Nankervis Taranto Bolton
HF: Baker Riewoldt MRJ
FF: Dusty Lynch Cumberland
BEN: Hopper Cotchin Broad Sonsie

Strong depth threatening B22: Short Miller Ross Graham
Others who could “break out” or force into B22 with form / injuries: Stack Dow Brown Clarke Ralphsmith Soldo…
Miller has to play as a back up ruckman.

Honestly think Cotchin misses in this team.

Groupie_ your gws mate

Frustrated World Cup GIF

haha he blocked me for nothing

Geez I wouldn’t even know what our B22 would look like if we got Hopper. Our depth would be unreal:

Others who could “break out” or force into B22 with form / injuries: Stack Dow Brown Clarke Ralphsmith Soldo…

How Hopper does make that team?, Baker unlikely .

Miller would play before Tarrant

If Hopper joins Taranto in requesting a move to Richmond, you just know that Kingsley will be requesting some decent players in return to add some depth back on to the Giants list. So you'd think we're going to be losing at least 1 kid who we don't really want to part with especially if we're looking at maintaining some draft capital for the acquisition of some KPP talent over the next 2 drafts which now become a focus.
Kingsley gets

RCD…highly rated amongst us here on BF
George…3 time premiership leviathan
Aarts…player that performs cunning stunts

+ a sprinkle of draft picks

Outside of last years draftees, I’d say Stack, Ryan & mansell are our untouchables from those who’ve been stuck in the 2s

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Im in the minority here, but I dont think Stack is anywhere near being untouchable.

Short is not out of the best 22 no matter who we got. That is a joke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think Hopper may be a bridge too far - we surely don’t have the draft capital, even with future pick considerations, to get both he and Taranto over the line. It’ll require one of our talented youngsters such as Ralphsmith, MJ, Sonsie etc. to get it done imo. Don’t think list management at Richmond, whom we can trust, would do a deal that jettisons a big part of our future in the process.
I think some talk about Soldo

I think we need to sell the farm to get Nick Daicos

I know he will cost a lot but he is exactly what we need
That would be like if Matthew Richardson had a son who turned out to be an absolute gun who we got as a father son pick at pick 1 and decided to trade him in his second year

Collingwood would never part ways with the son of a club champion who very well likely will be a club champion in his own right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back