List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grockadoc do you know if anything came of that bit of info you dropped that Ratugolea approached us about taking him on?
We might have too much going on with Taranto/Hopper, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Hearing he may be involved in the Bruhn trade. Not an option for us now at this point.

The thing I don’t get about trade radio is that there can’t be enough listeners to make all those inane ads financially cover what those blokes would charge to sit there and make stuff up for hours on end

It has to be a loss making exercise for the AFL yet they extend it to start before the season is even over?

Reeks of an in-house AFL media department that’s gotten too big and wasteful (like every other AFL department). Whole place needs a clean out before they spend all the rights money and leave grass roots with nothing

Thank f***. Ratugolea is a spud who would let us down as often as Castagna has the last two years.
If he's GWS bound, it's our gain.
Only if they were definitely not interested in Soldo. Soldo could have been useful in slightly offsetting the cost of Taranto and Hopper, he could have helped us have at least a semblance of a trade hand for the next two years. If it's true about Ratugolea then that now definitely won't happen.

The thing I don’t get about trade radio is that there can’t be enough listeners to make all those inane ads financially cover what those blokes would charge to sit there and make stuff up for hours on end

It has to be a loss making exercise for the AFL yet they extend it to start before the season is even over?

Reeks of an in-house AFL media department that’s gotten too big and wasteful (like every other AFL department). Whole place needs a clean out before they spend all the rights money and leave grass roots with nothing

Craig Hutchinson getting involved in AFL media has destroyed the product for everyone other than Geelong fans

It now exists as a group of sycophants to the AFL, pushing Gills agenda, through the mouthpiece of Hutchy, Karen, Whately, Huddo and the rest of the Geelong fan boys through Footy Classified, SEN and every other platform they have polluted with their click grabbing add heavy "product"

It is bizarre

Only if they were definitely not interested in Soldo. Soldo could have been useful in slightly offsetting the cost of Taranto and Hopper, he could have helped us have at least a semblance of a trade hand for the next two years. If it's true about Ratugolea then that now definitely won't happen.
Yep, if Esava to GWS then Soldo will not fit going to GWS too. Reckon Geelong will put out feelers for Soldo, especially as they seemingly are missing out on Grundy.

Hearing he may be involved in the Bruhn trade. Not an option for us now at this point.
I think if I remember correctly, gws asked about esava in the Cameron trade
So there would definitely be an interest from them you would think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS never appeared a good fit for Soldo, they have 2-3 similar types.

Reckon the best fit is Carlton maybe Daints
They may have similar types but if Soldo would be the best of that type and they can get him as part of a trade why wouldn’t they do it?

if we want to be contenders again we need to trade for colonwood's umpires not tarranto and hopper
lol, the scump that didnt give the 50mtrs for kickin the ball away when that free paid to the bummer,woulda been shootin from the square,game over
corruption coarsing thru the AFL @ an all time high,2022 benchmark levels ?

They may have similar types but if Soldo would be the best of that type and they can get him as part of a trade why wouldn’t they do it?
List balance .

Unless of course they delist trade some of those ruckman on their list.

I wouldn’t want Soldo, Pruess and Briggs taking up 3 list spots. I reckon the game is moving further towards mobile ruckman that can impact at ground level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back