List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I am haopy to keep Graham and let Hopper go through to the keeper.

The fact he is probably close to a perfect fit for Port and potential captain, that is their problem
Yes, we know you don’t want Hopper. Please give the narrative a rest Mate, we get it, or I do.
Whether you like it or not, Hopper WILL 100% be at Richmond next year, as once we made the offer and he accepted it, Blair will have started to plan on how to get it done. And he will get it done.

7 Adelaide reporting the crows are interested too

Multiple clubs interested is only good news for us in terms of getting the best deal possible.

Yes, we know you don’t want Hopper. Please give the narrative a rest Mate, we get it, or I do.
Whether you like it or not, Hopper WILL 100% be at Richmond next year, as once we made the offer and he accepted it, Blair will have started to plan on how to get it done. And he will get it done.
Don't waste your time with him/her/he/she/it. That poster is a total contrarian on purpose. I bet you two years ago they had Graham on the table to get some other player or draft pick. Now, because that player is up for trade, they're irreplaceable etc etc...

Sanderson just said Jack Graham is at the end of his career :straining:

The blokes 24 ya peanut.

Pony up going to be the buzz phrase of trade period now isn't it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
horseygifs

Sando just said Graham will be a good pick up because of his premiership experience, but then goes on to say he's coming towards the end of his career

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

There’s no doubt about it.... our 3 premierships must’ve hurt a lot of these media clowns

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sanderson just said Jack Graham is at the end of his career :straining:

The blokes 24 ya peanut.
Up there with Matt Rendell saying GWS still have Brander as back up, despite him being delisted 2 weeks ago.

Do you mean post a s**t pic or put it on BF? lel
Both. I don't get it. It smacks of desperation. Just go to a pub and try your luck. He hoping someone checks him out further on his Grinder/dating app stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back