Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, seriously? He's been out for months, he's only played one and a half games all year.
fickle bunch mate, most opinions on here are based on 4 mins videos and reading some posts

Bro, seriously? He's been out for months, he's only played one and a half games all year.

Now that we are shit you will have posters look at your videos and scratch head when others who have watched junior footy for 20 years and these guys for at least 2 years come up with thoughts like how good FOS played today.

When the game was to be won, he directed traffic and stood tall to make sure his side won. Despite being so underdone. As you said, a few things were off like his conditioning and power in his legs but they will come.

Will have a major end of year and be the standout. He’s a complete footballer.

All things considered Finn played pretty well in his first game back from a long injury layoff. He was so underdone that you risk salmonella poisoning just from watching this video. His usually crisp sidestep was limp, and he was caught a number of times with the footy... but as the contest went on he got better and flashed a few moments of elite talent.

Really liked his last quarter. Some of his movements just give Cotchin vibes especially the step. Looks hard and brave. Looked a bit rusty but decision making forward of the ball generally quite good. Don't think we'll regret it if we take him, hopefully we get the chance to take him. Has leadership written all over him, we're screaming out for some young leaders.

Really liked his last quarter. Some of his movements just give Cotchin vibes especially the step. Looks hard and brave. Looked a bit rusty but decision making forward of the ball generally quite good. Don't think we'll regret it if we take him, hopefully we get the chance to take him. Has leadership written all over him, we're screaming out for some young leaders.

Well said.

Like Cotch, he possesses that come with me type leadership trait. He is very much a player others organically look to for guidance and direction and always delivers and stands up in big moments. Done it even when underaged.

All things considered Finn played pretty well in his first game back from a long injury layoff. He was so underdone that you risk salmonella poisoning just from watching this video. His usually crisp sidestep was limp, and he was caught a number of times with the footy... but as the contest went on he got better and flashed a few moments of elite talent.

Is Ludowycke one of the favourites for pick 1 next year atm?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lynch, Dusty, Prestia and Pickett all back within 2 weeks. We'll win at least 1 more game, and Eagles are back to being shithouse again.
Lynch and Prestia will break again.

secret smell GIF

Honestly reckon it'll be classic Richmond and we win a couple games to then stuff this up and end up with pick 3 instead of pick 1 for short term gain rather than long term gain. Ooze needs up to bottom out and tank so from then on it's only up from last place :cool:

Might be in a minority here but I actually don’t want pick 1.

Bontempelli, Cripps, Neale, Martin, Fyfe, Dangerfield, Franklin, Selwood. Just a couple of modern day superstars. And not one was a pick 1.

Not saying we won’t get a good player with 1. But I just think getting the first pick is overrated. Would much rather have two picks in the top 10 as opposed to the number 1.

Just an opinion..

Who do you have as pick 1 candidates? Sharp, Greeves? Onley looks pretty decent too
Sharp is clear at this stage for me. I like Duursma, I like Greaves but I want to see more of him. I really like Zeke Uwland. Loved what I saw from Fred Rodriguez with ability to find the footy and then use his pace to break lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back