Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tigs2010 appears that Essendon will be able to match a bid on Kako anywhere in the draft this year.

I’d love to know how many teams have been ****ed over before this change

I already know Demons loss Mac Andrew

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ok so look at my prior posts where I predicted both Hopper and Taranto before it was announced. My sources at the club say.

• academy bids won’t change this year due to other club backlash and will potentially next year so a big potential win for us on the Brisbane picks!

Looks like academy rules are changing for this year and clubs will be able to now match bids from their academy players anywhere in the draft and not just after pick 40: https://www.afl.com.au/news/1173998...QlmH0kq16sWl1wuHBQ_aem_4UvbTjrjhA7xMxMFV9vukg

Has it started yet?
3849830529.gif

Last edited:
Looks like academy rules are changing for this year and clubs will be able to now match bids from their academy players anywhere in the draft and not just after pick 40: https://www.afl.com.au/news/1173998...QlmH0kq16sWl1wuHBQ_aem_4UvbTjrjhA7xMxMFV9vukg

Lol, what?

Demons would be fuming and rightly so. They couldn't match a bif at 5 on Mac Andrew, now watch on in horror as the CFL reverts to a rule to benefit guess who? None other than the very club now coached by former CFL Football Operations Manager Brad Scott.

This is farcical.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, what?

Demons would be fuming and rightly so. They couldn't match a bif at 5 on Mac Andrew, now watch on in horror as the CFL reverts to a rule to benefit guess who? None other than the very club now coached by former CFL Football Operations Manager Brad Scott.

This is farcical.
Wc and collard too

The big news here is that we are a legitimate chance at Cody Walker now. Imagine taking him off the Brown Baggers hands!

Get him in over preseason and teach him about Carlton’s history of cheating
No were not. He'll have the choice whether he wants to nominate as a father-son prospect or not, which he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back