Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know much about this draft but Jagga's ceiling seems like a dime a dozen, top 20 midfielder who racks up the pill without being a game breaker.
Exactly like most of our midfield outside Shai which is why we shouldn't be taking Smith.

Better to target those with game breaking potential being Draper, Lalor, FOS or Smillie in that range.

Balta can hold a monster forward, sets the whole defence up as others then get 2nd best 3rd best etc so would be a shame for him to go. I think of all the other defenders stepped up in who they took they could get found out. It would be MIller, Young Gibcus as the 3 talls, with blight as well? That's a bit underwhelming. Would Collingwood like Young?!
Young could do what that fake laugh guy did and just play shut-down for them.

At the start of the year I would’ve said **** off if you said to me we should trade Baker, Rioli and let Graham go.

But tbh if we get the right compensation for them all I’d be happy enough for them to move on and wish them all the best.

I feel like al three have hit their ceiling of AFL footy and whilst they’ve been great clubman it could be a win win if they get paid handsomely elsewhere and have more success elsewhere for the remainder of their careers while we rebuild.

Really could turbo charge our rebuild especially while we have a nucleus of Hopper and Taranto who can shield them to a degree.

Sid with 26 & 1 goal this week. He's the one.
For Adelaide to give us pick 4 and a future 1st for our pick 1?

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back