Trade Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwww i was gonna let it go for a while but dont stress

I made the rumor up i used eski coz i thought he would be one 2 make people think

i just want people 2 see that not everything they read is true and that they should wait till its a 100% true

I HATE TRADE WEEK

:mad::mad:

I actually love trade week.

I HATE TRADE WEEK

I actually love trade week.

I'm a fan, it creates interest.

However i understand that The Mase and I are coming from a different angle than Soph.

The Mase and I love trade week because we may trade for a good player and offload a fringe player.

Soph hates trade week because we may trade for a fugly and offload a hottie.

The Mase and I love trade week because we may trade for a good player and offload a fringe player.

LOL. I hate trade week, and I couldn't care less whether we trade for a fugly and offload a hottie as long as they can play! :confused:

I agree with TripleB and Mase that trading is a fact of life as it adds interest and can help us improve if we pick up the right players/offload the fringe players, but I hate the endless speculation/innuendo that it entails, when the names of crowd favourites like Schneider and O'Keefe (and Malceski! ;) ) are shopped around like they're in some sort of meat market.

Usually if one of our players gets traded I'll wish them all the best at their new club and move on (as I have with Schneids), but you can't help but feel a tinge of sadness when it's a player you've watched develop at the club that you've grown to know and love. Players may move on, but they will still be a part of the club where they started -- just as part of Shannon Grant and Schneids will always be a Swan, and part of Willo will always be a Pie (as distasteful as that may sound :p ) A footy club is supposed to be like a family, after all, right?

What is with these weak sooky-la-la, girly-wirlies wanting to go home? Teaspoon of concrete powder etc.

LOL, please tell me that is the approach you take with the kids you babysit!! ;)

LOL, please tell me that is the approach you take with the kids you babysit!! ;)

Haha. I wish. God they are brats sometimes. The oldest one gave me the hand today (as in, "Talk to the hand.") I was like, wtf? Tomorrow I'm going to tell her I'm disappointed in her - that always made me feel ashamed of myself when someone said that to me :D

My kids are going to be the most polite kids in town. All pleases and thankyous and standing up for adults on the bus!

I'm a fan, it creates interest.

However i understand that The Mase and I are coming from a different angle than Soph.

Soph hates trade week because her favourite player got offloaded last year when he didn't want to go.

Pretty valid reason I'd think.

Kids like that tend to be the ones that need clear boundaries, they have to know where the line is and who's in charge. You tell 'em Ash!! [/digression]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate trade week because i have a massive gut feeling that players who are traded "Because they wanted to go" really had no choice in the say because it was either u get taken by another club or ur job ends here

I want nothing more than whats best for our club i just think players should be treated with respect and not have the media get involved!

For example that bulldogs player (forgot his name) was just dropped by his club the way the media threw it out there sounded like he was shit and needed 2 be fired ASAP i felt bad for him imagine the whole of Australia knowing u are shit idd hate it i would want 2 hang myself

Trade should be done with the players and the two clubs privately and we should all be made aware when the deal has 100% gone true

yes i am still bitter over the snides/dempster trade because it hurt me so much the other day when i read that Snides wanted 2 go 2 St Kilda but deep down i knew that he was only saying it because he had no choice

and yes I said the Eski rumor because i wanted u 2 know what it feels like and not 2 believe everything u read...wait for the truth

The only reason I gave credence to your rumour was that you've talked to some of the players before, I thought perhaps one of them had got into your ear.

They Tell me everything...They love me...im special :)

STUPID TRADE WEEK IM GONNA PROTEST AGAINST IT
Im gonna race into each club and rip up all the papers and crash tackle the dumb people that want players 2 go and then rescue the poor players take them back 2 mine so the club sees how much they miss their players so i bring them back 2 the club and they play on

then they will see how fantastic i am and will make me the Carer Of Players
and ill deal with trades for the next 20 years

While im at it i will secretly get us the best players
starting with Snides and Seany

Sounds Fabulous doesnt it

Im gonna race into each club and rip up all the papers and crash tackle the dumb people that want players 2 go and then rescue the poor players take them back 2 mine so the club sees how much they miss their players so i bring them back 2 the club and they play on

I want all the goss from CC!

you got a good heart soph..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back