List Mgmt. Trade targets 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've mentioned Powell before he is contracted for next yr but would definitely being asking the questions.

If Elijah Hollands decided he wanted to leave Gold Coast, we'd have 10 Victorian clubs to outbid for his services. Certainly wouldn't be any cheaper than Rankine. Probably more expensive if anything.
it might depend ... on who picks his brother (also a midfielder in this coming draft):-

OLIVER HOLLANDS

Club:
Murray Bushrangers/Vic Country

Position: Midfielder

Size: 182cm/70kg

Champion Data player comparison: Liam Baker

Champion Data says:Champion Data covered just four matches of Hollands across two competitions last season, he averaged 17 disposals, 12 uncontested possessions, five marks and five groundball-gets in the NAB League.

Foxfooty.com.au says: The brother of Elijah Hollands, who was taken by the Suns with Pick 7 in the 2020 draft, and the son of Ben Hollands, who played eight games for Richmond. Hollands is one of the hardest-working midfielders in this draft and arguably the best two-way on-baller of the class. He also has the versatility to push forward if needed.

Surely we would be heavily into Angus Brayshaw from Melbourne. Is a inside Mid that is playing a team role of hard running wingman. Makes perfect sense for what we need (very similar style of footballer to boak) and is the perfect age profile. Seems like the type of bloke who would Move interstate for the right fit.

Kyle Langford and Matt Kennedy are the 2 other free agents that i think Suit Port as well as De-Goey but we wouldnt have the balls to get de goey

Kyle Langford and Matt Kennedy are the 2 other free agents that i think Suit Port as well as De-Goey but we wouldnt have the balls to get de goey
Nor should we.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely we would be heavily into Angus Brayshaw from Melbourne. Is a inside Mid that is playing a team role of hard running wingman. Makes perfect sense for what we need (very similar style of footballer to boak) and is the perfect age profile. Seems like the type of bloke who would Move interstate for the right fit.

De Goey wouldn’t come. He needs Victoria’s safety net. We cannot have him, because we cannot provide that safety net for obvious reasons.

Here, he would be an insurmountable source of problems for us and for himself.

Rankine had a really good game yesterday. His value is very tricky as his talent exceeds his output. Game on.

I only saw a bit of the gold coast game. Not sure what lukos injury is. He did a worse squib than peak amon squibbing. He literally deliberately avoids tackling. Lovely kick but he is not nearly as good as Burton.

De Goey isn't ever leaving Collingwood. They know that no club will trade his on field value for him because of his off field behaviour. He likes Collingwood and living in Melbourne. Collingwood looks after him! You just have to pretend other clubs are interested otherwise it costs a lot of $.

Luko is only a 3rd tall type at afl level and we have already cornered the market in that commodity.
Rankine is the one to go after, he has all the tools to be a sensation as a small forward in a better set up than cold toast.

Amon compo maybe best bundled with our 1st pick to try and trade into a back end 1st round pick and 2 high end 2nd round picks?

That's on the assumption Amon is offered enough to get us another 1st round?

There's nothing out there I see us trading for that you would give up a high end 1st round pick for?

A high end 2nd for Rankine?

2 reasonable picks left in a very deep draft?

Wreck Ralph has already said de goey wouldn't come to a smaller little battler of a Club lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back