List Mgmt. Trade targets 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s been rumblings of luko wanting to stay now. Im wondering if they’re true, and I also wonder if we’ve backed off interest.

with the exciting performances this year of Marshall, lord at sanfl level, getting finlayson for cheap and having mg..

luko might not be the must get player he might have been a while back, especially after a disappointing year from him.

Have to prioritise another KPD over all other positions, as our back line is a dysfunctional mess without AA. We’ve been short one quality KPD since Wakelin hung up the boots.

Probably wouldn't leave Victoria but Norf's McKay would be just what our backline needs. Could the Amon compo pick shake him loose?
May want to hook up with his bro at Carlton one day?
Would love him, but would he really be interested in moving interstate?

Ollie Holl from Vic Country sounds an interesting draft pick. If his bro, Eli Holl was to come here in a trade, I would think he should be on our radar - otherwise there are others potentially in this draft who sound just as good.

Have to prioritise another KPD over all other positions, as our back line is a dysfunctional mess without AA. We’ve been short one quality KPD since Wakelin hung up the boots.

Can we take back the Dougal trade? That downgrade of first round was crazy. Dougal and Pickett v Bergman and Williams would massively improve our list.

Last edited:
Can we take back the Dougal trade? That downgrade of first round was crazy. Dougal and Pickett v Bergman and Williams would massively improve our list.
Dougal was one trade that hasn't come back to bite us.
All our current kpd's are better.
He used to frustrate me more than Chappy.

Dougal was one trade that hasn't come back to bite us.
All our current kpd's are better.
He used to frustrate me more than Chappy.
I think only Alir is clearly better, McKenzie Jonas and clurey are all very similar level to Howard. Jonas has been well better in the past but now? Not really. Clurey maybe a hair better but nothing to gloat about. The difference between McKenzie’s best and worst is vast and we haven’t seen much of his best lately.

I don’t think there’s very much separation between them in terms of performance.

Howard’s trade would almost certainly be massively biting us on the ass if we didn’t have the good fortune of getting Alir for pretty cheap which only came about cause swans needed some salary cap relief and Alir was a year out from free agency.

We lucked into that one to be honest. Without alirs addition the Howard trade would be horrific.

You might be right on Williams, but I”m highly confident we have got a very good player in Bergman. His injuries have slowed his development, but his attributes are exactly what you want to see in a modern day mid. He’s athletic, decent height, good overhead, can win his own ball, absorbs the tackle well, penetrating kick & has a great work ethic. Watch this space once he gets a good run at it.

I like Dougal, he does some great things, but is also prone to some complete brain fades with ball in hand. Would I prefer him over Williams if we had that choice? Yep, he’s a definite upgrade on Clurey, Mackenzie & probably Jonas as well.

Could we try and get the other Frederick across to play with his brother coz he does some nice things and is fast
Also Sam Flanders could be a good 1 to go after
Racking up the possessions in the vfl and can go forward as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have a crack at Horne this yr our first plus Amon compo and Bergman who I really like but will take a lot to get it done .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back