List Mgmt. Trade targets 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
all you would have to do is outbid Adelaide

Be a massive get, Horne, but would have to sell the farm to outbid the Crows.
We don’t have to outbid the crows whatsoever

He will nominate a club, and everything we know says that he will nominate port.

The real problem is that he’s contracted until 2023.

We don’t have to outbid the crows whatsoever

He will nominate a club, and everything we know says that he will nominate port.

The real problem is that he’s contracted until 2023.
I know the link to Francis, but what other indications has he given that he would pick Port? Or is that it?

I know the link to Francis, but what other indications has he given that he would pick Port? Or is that it?
Port fan, considers Fabian his dad (has said so in an interview, and changed his name predraft)

He’s also played it coy when asked if he would like to play for the club but it was obvious.

My opinion was when, not if. Thought north might have been a chance to get at least one extension out of him before he left.

Possibly he’s holding off for the same reasons other players do (increase contract value , wait and see with staff changes etc) but almost certainly where there’s smoke there is fire.

Port fan, considers Fabian his dad (has said so in an interview, and changed his name predraft)

He’s also played it coy when asked if he would like to play for the club but it was obvious.

My opinion was when, not if. Thought north might have been a chance to get at least one extension out of him before he left.

Possibly he’s holding off for the same reasons other players do (increase contract value , wait and see with staff changes etc) but almost certainly where there’s smoke there is fire.
He supported freo

You would give North this year’s First, next year’s First and any player on our list that they can convince to go there. And that’s the catch- who on our list would be prepared to leave a side building towards an era (especially if we have JHF) for North (without JHF).

I suspect we could only get a deal done if players could be traded against their will.

You would give North this year’s First, next year’s First and any player on our list that they can convince to go there. And that’s the catch- who on our list would be prepared to leave a side building towards an era (especially if we have JHF) for North (without JHF).

I suspect we could only get a deal done if players could be traded against their will.
Polec? Pittard? Jacobs? All first rounders to boot!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Polec? Pittard? Jacobs? All first rounders to boot!
North owe us really for all of those guys we gave them.....

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

Guy at my work one of his closest mates if he doesn't want to stay at North he will know.

Having said that Horne just wanted to be drafted last year and he's apparently pretty loyal
He came across as very loyal. However, things can change. He also seems very close to his family. So coming back to Adelaide must be in his thoughts.

JHF also did his Academy work experience at Alberton with his best mate Jase Burgoyne*

Draft hopefuls experience life at Alberton

IT would be pretty unusual for Port Adelaide to open its doors to a player from a rival club but that’s exactly what happened this week when South Adelaide teenager Jason Horne spent some time at Alberton.

Horne was visiting as part of the NAB AFL Academy program, along with prospective father-son player Jase Burgoyne.

“Dad used to play for Port so I’ve got to support them a bit,” Horne told portadelaidefc.com.au.

“I love the way Port goes about their footy

“You don’t know what to expect from an AFL club so coming here and getting an insight into what they do around a footy club is good for me and has helped me a lot.

“It’s been really good coming to a quality club like Port.”

*I might have made that shit up

I would have a crack at Horne this yr our first plus Amon compo and Bergman who I really like but will take a lot to get it done .
That's too much, basically 3 first rounders. The only people that have commanded that kind of offer was Judd (in his prime) and Jeremy Cameron (in his prime). Both were arguably shit deals for the receiving club. We keep on being told, 'the player wants out, you have to accept unders'. If JHF wants out, North can accept unders. 2 Firsts and change.

They already knocked back 3 firsts pre draft (albeit with a 2nd coming back) and they were much better 1sts than ours.

2 firsts and Amon compo probably still wouldn't get is there.

They knocked it back because there was no suggestion he was going to leave. He would be difficult to pry out this year, but next year they're not going to be able to play the 'we want eleventy 1st rounders' game. If you do it next year, we can move stock up picks as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back