List Mgmt. Trade targets 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Cerra is a very recent example. Jake Lever a few years ago. A buzzilion Gold Coast/GWS examples.
They all stuck around for about 4 years though. Even Brad Ebert spent 4 years at the Eagles before coming home, not two.

I’m not for it but MG and probably our first to WC for their first (probably pick 1 or 2) then a deal can be done with NM who would then have the first 2 picks. That’s not meant to be the whole of the deal but the heart of it.

As I say, I’m not advocating this deal, just trying to explain the cost we’d have to be prepared to pay if we go down that path.

From the North board on JHF...

"Right o, I’ve been sitting on this for a couple of weeks. And sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I was hoping we would show him a reason to stay but….

He wants to come back to SA, as soon as possible. I’d be very surprised if he signs on."

Just quietly, whilst I think Horne-Francis is a great talent, some of those proposed trades (the crows version is Rachele plus two first round picks) are bordering on hysteria.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a moron.

That’s substantially more than the best players the game has seen were traded for.

That’s more than any player has ever been traded for.
Don't you know?

Vic player wants to go home: "They've just got to do the deal, think of players welfare."
Non-Vic player wants to go home: "It about whether they are satisfied with the deal. You can't just let a good player walk out on you."

Then there's the paying up to get your player to the Vic club that offers them a big contract. Like us having to give points back to Norf with Polec because ThEy NeEd ThE pOiNtS fOr TaRrYn.

KEY DEFENDERS Darcy Gardiner and Alex Pearce are among the group of eight remaining restricted free agents in the competition after the AFL revealed its full list on Wednesday.

AFL.com.au has previously pieced together the club-by-club list of free agents but this is the first official list to be delivered to clubs with the restricted and unrestricted bandings of players.

Slice, Bonner, Amon, DBJ, Jonas, Motlop, this years first.

Bonner, Amon, our first is a strong hand. Lycett, Jonas, Motlop would be sweetners. That would improve North a lot. They would look an AFL side.

It would never happen. The thought process seems good, though.

Last edited:
We should be into Pearce from Fremantle. If for no other reason than to make the Dockers pay through the nose for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back