List Mgmt. Trade targets 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea watching Luko closely today I'd go after him purely for his kicking & the hope that he develops into more than just a drifter with nice skills, problem is he's overrated & you'll be paying through the nose because of where he was drafted.

Yea watching Luko closely today I'd go after him purely for his kicking & the hope that he develops into more than just a drifter with nice skills, problem is he's overrated & you'll be paying through the nose because of where he was drafted.
He’s on track to kick 12 goals total for the year, and that’s if he doesn’t miss another game.

If he was playing at port half our fans would be livid at his selection in our side and he would be our number one whipping boy.

I still believe luko can develop into a quality chf, but I’ll be ****ed if I want my club to pay for his potential when Gold Coast ****ed his development up by playing him as a loose back flanker for years just so they could get some quick returns on him rather than developing him as a kf from the start.

If a late draft pick key forward averaged 0.6 goals for the year and was out of contract you would struggle to get a 3rd or 4th rounder for him. Obviously luko is worth more than that, but your paying on where he was drafted / potential.

I suspect gcs will see us as a soft target and ask us for our 1st + more, and we should tell them to get stuffed. We have too many holes to fill elsewhere to give up multiple picks for a player we have to develop.

I wonder if the “pasini isn’t a key defender” crowd are watching him stand 202cm McBean and keeping him (who is averaging over 2 goals a game against far better teams than the magpies) goalless so far.

Perhaps it should be reframed as Pasini isn’t the big bodied full back that won’t get out marked by Hawkins, that the forum is demanding we find. Of course every team would want such a defender, Ie there are not many ~200cm athletic KPDs out there.

Why delist when they can trade him to Port for a first or second rounder.

Just saying, if he wasn't a high draft pick he wouldn't be getting a league game anywhere. He seems to lack the basics to his game to be able to use his skills and party tricks. I don't see how he has retained any trade value.

Have you seen him play lately? Gold Coast are basically playing a man down with him in the team. Hopefully he can get fit and improve but he looks lost at afl level.
Yeah but a change of scenery might kick start his career worth the risk if cheap.

Yeah but a change of scenery might kick start his career worth the risk if cheap.
GC aren't going to let a former pick 3 with the reputation of being a freak-tier talented small forward go on the cheap. They won't care if he needs "a change of scenery". They won't let him basically walk to little old Port Adelaide, both because they will make a statement about talented youth leaving and because we always bend over and take it in trade period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GC aren't going to let a former pick 3 with the reputation of being a freak-tier talented small forward go on the cheap. They won't care if he needs "a change of scenery". They won't let him basically walk to little old Port Adelaide, both because they will make a statement about talented youth leaving and because we always bend over and take it in trade period.
Then it wouldn't be for the right price.

You can't judge anyone on what they do or don't do at the SUNS. They are not a legitimate AFL club.
The SUNS have either delisted or traded for a price that may as well have been a delisting Trent McKenzie, Jack Scrimshaw, Will Brodie, Aaron Hall, Peter Wright, Jarryd Lyons, and probably several other good to very good AFL players.

The SUNS have either delisted or traded for a price that may as well have been a delisting Trent McKenzie, Jack Scrimshaw, Will Brodie, Aaron Hall, Peter Wright, Jarryd Lyons, and probably several other good to very good AFL players.
While giving a 4 year free agency deal to a crows player so bland that I legit can’t remember which Rory Riley he was?

at this point gcs exist purely to give Adelaide compo picks for players Adelaide wants to get far away from (bock lol)

I wonder if the “pasini isn’t a key defender” crowd are watching him stand 202cm McBean and keeping him (who is averaging over 2 goals a game against far better teams than the magpies) goalless so far.
I want Pasini to get games (ideally in place of Jonas, but as that isn't happening then Clurey), but we still need to draft/trade (ideally both) a 195cm+ KPD whose either a solid build or will be. Someone to be able to regularly man the 195cm+ KPF's and handle them, not just sometimes.

In 2 years a backline of AA, Pasini + 195cm+ KPD would be great. We'd lock down the KPF's that trouble us most, without sacrificing Aliir to do so.

I want Pasini to get games (ideally in place of Jonas, but as that isn't happening then Clurey), but we still need to draft/trade (ideally both) a 195cm+ KPD whose either a solid build or will be. Someone to be able to regularly man the 195cm+ KPF's and handle them, not just sometimes.

In 2 years a backline of AA, Pasini + 195cm+ KPD would be great. We'd lock down the KPF's that trouble us most, without sacrificing Aliir to do so.

Go to the draft. Nobody is selling a KPD we want ie. May. Sam Hayes brother @ 198cm could be a good get if we happy to spend 4 years on development. There's no short term fix though.

Go to the draft. Nobody is selling a KPD we want ie. May. Sam Hayes brother @ 198cm could be a good get if we happy to spend 4 years on development. There's no short term fix though.
Harrison Petty is the only player i would be keen to lure. We have a dearth of half back flankers that could be offered up

We should be into Bhuku Khamis ear from Bulldogs

Carving up the VFL currently, great mates with Butters

Would be a great get, would still need the tall key defenderat only 190cm but like Mckenzie has the reach of a taller man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back