Training Training Reports and Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no next Friday training for us yet.
There's no parade for us yet
I can feel a song full of pessimistic thoughts coming on:

'There ain't no sunshine when she's gone,
Only darkness every day
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And this house just ain't no home
................................'

I can feel a song full of pessimistic thoughts coming on:

'There ain't no sunshine when she's gone,
Only darkness every day
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And this house just ain't no home
................................'
I'm living in the present just like the coach preaches. Just because I'm not planning my grand final parade day doesn't mean I'm pessimistic.

Thats right. Its a light run.
If we win this week will our main training next week be on the Thursday? Also what time would it likely be? I know we have to win this week first, just working out some plans to take the family if we do make it 🙂

If we win this week will our main training next week be on the Thursday? Also what time would it likely be? I know we have to win this week first, just working out some plans to take the family if we do make it 🙂
Thats right. They'll have one on tuesday as well, and thur. 9:30am
I'd expect they'll do more open sessions leading into a potential GF week

Go back and follow the chain everyone in this discussion, except you, is referencing a completely hypocritical situation of Collingwood playing off in the GF.
Also, a hypothetical situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prelim week - Open Training - Wed Sept 20.

Pretty full squad this morning with no new injuries last few days. No Kelly, but otherwise everyone was on board.

Rehab group:

Johnson & Adams, who did some lateral movements and a few running sessions. Johnson is still sporting the brace on his arm.
Today is also the birthdays of Adams (30), Maynard (27) and Ryan (19) so lots of be cheerful for about this morning.

Steene did a lot of the drills, but no match sim. He partook in some running instead. He is recovering from a knock he recieved a couple weeks ago during a scratch match.

Nick was HF/Mid
Draper HB/Wing
Wilson, Murley also rotated on the wings.

Midfield was:
De Goey. Mitchell Pendles v Fin. Allan. Crisp.
Then later, Carmichael was in replace of Crisp.

WHE. Moore. Maynard. IQ. Markov. Howe were down back with Reef, Krueger, HH, Richards, Ginni their opponents.

They did some drills to start off the session after the warm up, which focused on kicking, and then there was the pressure drill they usually do; which is to handle the pressure of the opposition and handballing in a clean way.

Thanks Jen. We are lucky to have you on this board. I anticipate your training reports weekly. You do a great thing.

GO PIES.

Let's do this.

I'm in Canberra and forgot everyone here giants supporters

Bloody odd and annoying
I was a member. Got a hat on the deck.

Means absofarkinlootly nothin when the Pies are playing.
At least 70% of Canberra GWS supporters are primarily supporters of another club who also supports AFL expansion.

Was there a Captain’s Run today? Any notables in black/white, any big cheers, or tears?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hi all - long time lurker. Still shaking. Anyone know if our last open training will be the Thursday and roughly what time if it is? I am trying to fly back from Europe so trying to work out timings.

Hi all - long time lurker. Still shaking. Anyone know if our last open training will be the Thursday and roughly what time if it is? I am trying to fly back from Europe so trying to work out timings.
Yup thurs, around 9:30. I imagine they'll be doing an option session.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back