Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Steele

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other....

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Battle would be there? Very poor if he doesn't rock up.
I remember Peter Everett coming to the B&F even though everyone knew he was leaving.

He was booed.

Better that Battle is not there.

Too bad, why should Collingwood get Daicos's for free, why should the four norther states get NGA's for free especially when half of them come to Melbourne to play and school, whey should the premiers get another Ashcroft for free?
I hate the inequality of it all as well. However, those ships have sailed, and it would be a very St Kilda thing to happen that they change the rule just as we are about to benefit is all I'm saying.

Tore into the AFL about the rich clubs and the northern clubs being favoured and us being there to make up the numbers.

Said he collared every commissioner of the AFL at the GF after halftime congratulating them on giving Brisbane the best player in the draft for free.

Said it was absolute rubbish and he is determined to push this through.
We’ll be lucky to get band 2 now. Could be the first time a club losing a free agent has to give up a pick as well.

I hate the inequality of it all as well. However, those ships have sailed, and it would be a very St Kilda thing to happen that they change the rule just as we are about to benefit is all I'm saying.
Ok lets say nothing, be 7th to 12th for the next decade and then find out the FS we have are crap. looking forward to it.

Why would Spider Everitt come in with the players?
I thought you were talking about Battle. My bad.

Spider being there makes sense given he's a bit of a St Kilda legend and the water is under the bridge by miles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Trevor Barker Award 2024 Mon 30 Sept 7:30pm

Back